June 24, 2021, 03:51:02 AM

Author Topic:  Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!  (Read 211176 times)

Inga [ Super-Admin ]
780 Posts
Re: Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!
« Reply #570 on: November 30, 2020, 06:05:49 PM »
welcome to MH @Ellfi and @Luxinos

I can only repeat what Samm and Lianne already said - feel free to reach out if you need help with anything. I hope you'll settle in well and have fun on the site.

Mel [ Ilvermorny Admin ]
670 Posts
« Reply #571 on: November 30, 2020, 11:32:21 PM »
Welcome!!!! I'm Mel. It's nice to meet you :) Look forward to writing with you, seeing your characters around <333 Have tons of fun.

Fosse [ OOC Account ]
274 Posts  •  23  •  They/Them  •  They/Them
« Reply #572 on: December 02, 2020, 06:18:04 PM »
welcome to you both! can't wait to plot with you!

Alburt [ OOC Account ]
13 Posts  •  just not male
« Reply #573 on: December 26, 2020, 12:35:11 AM »
Hellooooooo~

I'm brand new today years old on this site :D At least I think I am, I've been roleplaying a while but life, the universe and everything happened, so I'm coming back after a pretty long hiatus. I'm a bit random as a person, don't take much personally, am in it for the collaboration, the drama, the development and am open to a lot of stuff rp/plot wise.

Still finding my way around but I am planning to post a sheet and a sandbox soon so ... you know ... hmu when I do ;D

Now to see if I remember how to post a gif ....

Emily [ OOC Account ]
947 Posts  •  25  •  she/her
« Reply #574 on: December 26, 2020, 01:01:02 AM »
welcome! glad to have you & we sure love the collaboration/drama/development too

i know there's a lot to look at so i'd be glad to help if you need some help finding your way around  :)

Sophie [ OOC Account ]
1551 Posts  •  twenty-seven  •  she/her
« Reply #575 on: December 26, 2020, 08:00:24 PM »
am in it for the collaboration, the drama, the development

hi yes you are definitely in the right place! nice to meet you!

Abkaz [ OOC Account ]
2 Posts  •  Female
« Reply #576 on: January 12, 2021, 03:07:02 AM »
Hey I am new to the site. I'm working on a Slytherin character. I know @Livvy only so far.

Lianne [ Super-Admin ]
872 Posts  •  ❤️
« Reply #577 on: January 12, 2021, 03:11:06 AM »
hi welcome to mh!! glad you seem to be getting the ropes so far making your first character but feel free to reach out if you need any help getting your bearings <33

2 Posts  •  15  •  she/her  •  played by Mariana
  • Sorted Account
« Reply #578 on: March 10, 2021, 10:30:13 PM »
Hi everyone!

I used to be an active member on here in 2006/2007 and then I left and I decided to come back and see how the site has changed... And oh gosh! So many things are different. Like the fact there's 3 new schools?!?! Amazing. But this site still looks cool af. I'm currently working on Maxine, a Hogwarts student.

I don't know if anyone would remember me (it's been so long!!!!), but I went by the name Karla and I told everyone I was 13 - when really, Karla is my sister's name and I was a little younger than 13 haha. I can't even freaking remember all the characters I played. I was addicted to creating them and abandoning them a month later, whoopsie. But this site created so many fond childhood memories for me.

Anyways, I'm Mariana, I'm American, and I'm in my mid-20s now! Hi!

Daphne [ Head Admin ]
959 Posts  •  32 years old  •  Bisexual  •  She/her
« Reply #579 on: March 10, 2021, 11:36:38 PM »
hi mariana! welcome back! i’m daphne (but i went by fee back then and played brooklyn matthews/saskia kjellesvig). the name you used to go by sounds really familiar. do you remember if you used to play a younger hufflepuff character?

2 Posts  •  15  •  she/her  •  played by Mariana
  • Sorted Account
« Reply #580 on: March 11, 2021, 02:28:59 AM »
daphne!! I remember you!! Brooklyn was a Ravenclaw and Saskia was a Klyk Vampira, right?! I did play a younger Hufflepuff! Her name was Asalie Elizabeth.

Emily [ OOC Account ]
947 Posts  •  25  •  she/her
« Reply #581 on: March 11, 2021, 03:02:59 AM »
Helloo I was not around when you were last but had to drop by to tell you how adorable Maxine's set is

had just archived my last Hogwarts students...but perhaps i may reconsider

Daphne [ Head Admin ]
959 Posts  •  32 years old  •  Bisexual  •  She/her
« Reply #582 on: March 11, 2021, 03:41:25 AM »
daphne!! I remember you!! Brooklyn was a Ravenclaw and Saskia was a Klyk Vampira, right?! I did play a younger Hufflepuff! Her name was Asalie Elizabeth.

yes!

and omg okay so you are who i was thinking of! so happy to see you here!

Olivia [ Hogwarts Admin ]
3019 Posts  •  30 & flirty & thriving  •  she/her
« Reply #583 on: March 13, 2021, 04:17:09 PM »
Hi everyone!

I used to be an active member on here in 2006/2007 and then I left and I decided to come back and see how the site has changed... And oh gosh! So many things are different. Like the fact there's 3 new schools?!?! Amazing. But this site still looks cool af. I'm currently working on Maxine, a Hogwarts student.

I don't know if anyone would remember me (it's been so long!!!!), but I went by the name Karla and I told everyone I was 13 - when really, Karla is my sister's name and I was a little younger than 13 haha. I can't even freaking remember all the characters I played. I was addicted to creating them and abandoning them a month later, whoopsie. But this site created so many fond childhood memories for me.

Anyways, I'm Mariana, I'm American, and I'm in my mid-20s now! Hi!

welcome back, Mariana!!

I think we may have briefly overlapped when I first joined MH (Emma Hennings was my first character and I still have her haha), but don't think we've actually met. I'm Olivia, the Hogwarts Admin! we're in January 2003 playtime right now, so if Maxine is currently 15 that makes her a Fifth Year - I have a Fifth Year Hufflepuff @Aase Trickett-Cassoway who would love to be friends!!
I also have Seventh Year Ravenclaw @Jacqueline MacClelland (Head Girl this year) and Second Year Slytherin @Brendan de Havilland who are both pretty easy to get along with

I have several non-Hogwarts students, too - we've had international summer programs/camps for the past few playtime summers, and if Maxine went to any of them she would have had an opportunity to meet them!

anyways, please don't hesitate to drop me a line if you have questions or want to connect as you get re-oriented! we have many different modalities of plotting/chatting (PM, sandboxes/ shippers, Skype) so feel free to reach out via any of them ^^
|| pinterest | Anni 2017 | gryff!pride ||

intermittently super busy, sorry!

Tags: