Author Topic:  Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!  (Read 161263 times)

• Offline Olivia
  • Re: Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!
    « Reply #420 on: January 20, 2018, 07:19:14 PM »
    Just yet xDDDD Thanks and I will, thank you. I'm fortunate enough to have a friend that has been playing this game for over a year so she helps me a lot. <3 Also I wouldn't mind connecting with your characters, just bear in mind that I'm quite slow-witted and it will take me time to learn my way around on this website xDDD

You got it - spamming sandboxes and exploiting my characters for connections is one of my favorite pastimes haha. No problem, happy to help!
    Judging from the above interaction I'm going to take a wild guess and say it's Lwin?! xD Great!

Don't worry, you'll catch on in no time!! It may seem overwhelming at first, but we've got a great group of people here and we're all about cheering each other on. ;) Also there is absolutely no rush whatsoever in the character-creation process - I've been known to take over 2 years on a sheet oops. >> Write at whatever pace works for you!
    semi-MIA for Step 1 studying ~ 1/29 to 3/9

Re: Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!
    « Reply #421 on: January 31, 2018, 08:57:07 PM »
    Hiya!

I'm a... very old member who recently got an announcement message to my old email account and wanted to return. Appropriately, I've been archived because I probably haven't been around more than a few months at a time in the past five years haha. How do I get restarted? Will I need to re-create my character sheet/etc. for this character?

Peggy, by the way. If anyone is still around who remembers me even a little bit ;)

• Online Christine
    « Reply #422 on: January 31, 2018, 09:08:56 PM »
    peggy! hi! i remember you~
    (i used to go by nadya)

to get melinda unarchived you can go here. you can start posting right away with her. her sheet is still in the archives, so i'll PM that to you asap. we've changed the formatting a bit: the sheets now live in our profiles (for example you can look at @Edith Holthouse 's profile). if you don't want to update anything (keeping her as a healer-in-training per her sheet) you can just copy/paste things into her profile and post here. if you want to update her, you can do that in her profile and then also post in that thread.

but basically when she's unarchived she'll be a healer-in-training

i rambled and that was probably super confusing i'm sorry

• Offline Fee
    « Reply #423 on: January 31, 2018, 09:40:07 PM »
    Welcome back, Peggy!

• Offline Sophie
    « Reply #424 on: January 31, 2018, 10:00:41 PM »
    welcome back, Peggy! feel free to message any of us admins or mentor team members if you need any help getting reoriented <33
    @Melinda Burke

• Offline Olivia
    « Reply #425 on: February 01, 2018, 12:34:19 AM »
    @Melinda Burke Wooo welcome back Peggy!!! I definitely remember you! ^^

I’m pretty busy until early March unfortunately so I can’t really take on another thread until then, but I can offer @Ben Fletcher as a friend/ colleague in the meantime!
    semi-MIA for Step 1 studying ~ 1/29 to 3/9

« Reply #426 on: February 01, 2018, 02:15:51 AM »
    @Melinda Burke Wooo welcome back Peggy!!! I definitely remember you! ^^

I’m pretty busy until early March unfortunately so I can’t really take on another thread until then, but I can offer @Ben Fletcher as a friend/ colleague in the meantime!

wheee amazingg absolutely :)

studying for your step 1?! good luck! my sister is a PGY-1 so i remember her step 1/2/3 days verrryyy clearly

« Reply #427 on: February 07, 2018, 07:11:41 AM »
    @Peggy Welcome back!(?) I don't believe we've met. I joined MH in July.

I hope you enjoy MH!

I've got @Valda Pavlycheva I'm offering if you have any chars you think would be good to thread with each other. I also have two WIP, @Orion Morris and @Estella Monroe . I'm all about connections and getting a thread started! Let me know if you want to make connections with any of these three.

<3333333333

« Reply #428 on: February 07, 2018, 07:12:41 PM »
    @Peggy Welcome back!(?) I don't believe we've met. I joined MH in July.

I hope you enjoy MH!

I've got @Valda Pavlycheva I'm offering if you have any chars you think would be good to thread with each other. I also have two WIP, @Orion Morris and @Estella Monroe . I'm all about connections and getting a thread started! Let me know if you want to make connections with any of these three.

<3333333333

Haha hiii yes, I was super active in like 2010-2012... and then kinda trailed off while I was in college. I'd love to make connections with Orion or Estella... it didn't say how old either were but Melinda is 24 so she's definitely available for either of them! I'm trying to shake the dust off of her character so if you have any ideas for connections, let me know!

• Offline Chaw
    « Reply #429 on: February 11, 2018, 11:34:51 PM »
    @Peggy    Welcome back! :)

I am sure we have not met, because I been just around for a few months. But let me know if you want someone to thread with. :)

I have two characters in England and I am working on a third, who would just younger then @Melinda Burke <3

Let me know :)

Chaw

« Reply #430 on: February 19, 2018, 12:03:36 PM »
    Here is Maurice sneaking back yet again,..

And anyway there was no proof nor a motive why
    credits in order: Savannah, Mike, Goblin Queen

Tags: