October 01, 2026, 10:59:56 PM

Author Topic:  canon kitty  (Read 2349 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Medusa [ Inactive Character ]
1588 Posts  •  played by Meridian
canon kitty
« on: June 04, 2014, 01:19:40 AM »
What are the chances of me successfully applying for Mrs. Norris (or any animal, i guess, though also probably Mrs. Norris) but actually playing her as a witch cursed to live forever in a cat's body?

</thoughts>
</sober>

Keela Doyle [ Quidditch Player ]
1389 Posts  •  19  •  heterosexual  •  she/her  •  played by Olivia
Re: canon kitty
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 08:23:45 PM »
OH MY GOD MAYBE THAT'S WHY FILCH IS OBSESSED WITH HER AND SHE HATES RULE-BREAKERS LIKE A GROUCHY OLD LADY.
Okay I'm done. But srsly, I love it. I have no administrative say, of course, but that sounds awesome.
|| pinterest | journal | vannah . emily | Anni '16 . Halloween '16 . Anni '18 #1 . Anni '18 #2 . Anni '19 ||

long live the reckless and the brave . I don't think I wanna be saved . my song has not been sung . so, long live us

Dermod Larkin Morfessa [ Death Eater ]
1378 Posts  •  59  •  Straight  •  played by Carys
Re: canon kitty
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2014, 11:19:18 AM »
It's an interesting idea, but we're not comfortable with the idea of Mrs Norris being anything other than a cat (as she has been RPed here previously). Aside from Peter Pettigrew choosing to live as a rat, and the Quintapeds supposedly being cursed wizards, there's nothing in canon to suggest being cursed to live forever as an animal is viable. Sorry to disappoint.

Carys x

Niska Zukov [ Inactive Character ]
2201 Posts  •  57  •  Heterosexual  •  played by Meridian
  • *
  • *
  • When I'm fighting, it's like the whole world goes away. I only know one thing: that I'm gonna win, and they're gonna lose. I like that feeling.
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Trophy Closet Alla's pet skeleton - Burmin Post of the Month Winner
Re: canon kitty
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2014, 02:08:51 PM »
Ah, haha, no worries. I wasn't in the most sensible/serious state of mind when I wrote this so it's not as if I had huge plans. Thanks for the consideration though, I just thought I'd be a funny idea.

Tags:
Tags: