September 28, 2026, 05:25:55 AM

Author Topic:  Mini-dragon transfer?  (Read 1405 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hinterikki Peura [ Inactive Character ]
34 Posts  •  11  •  Unknown  •  played by Georgia
Mini-dragon transfer?
« on: July 28, 2016, 08:23:55 AM »
Hey there! Basically, in the Winterfest Baubles allllllll that time ago, I won a mini-dragon. I gave it to Hinterikki as he was my only Durmstrang character at the time, and so he seemed the most fitting recipient of it. However, now I've done a lot more work on Charlie's sheet, I've realised that I'd quite like him to have a pet: and a mini-dragon would suit him just right. I've never mentioned that Ikki has a dragon anywhere, in any of his posts or his sheet, so I was wondering if it would be possible to have the mini-dragon transferred from Ikki to Charlie when Charlie is put into sorting?

Thanks in advance to whoever answer this (probably needs to be an admin)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 08:24:19 AM by Tori Cooper »

Mihaela Lupesco [ Dragonologist ]
1109 Posts  •  19  •  played by Samm
Re: Mini-dragon transfer?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2016, 12:59:52 PM »
Hey!

I don't think that will be a problem since you haven't mentioned the Dragon. Just let us know when your ready to have the mini Dragon switched to Charlie. Another admin please correct me if I'm wrong but I do think you could also write about him acquiring the lil Dragon in his sheet too if you wanted. :]
When I die, let the wolves enjoy my bones. When I die, let me go.

When I die, let the flames devour me. When I die, set me free.

Tags:
Tags: