Terry. He didn't heard that name before but it sounded nice. Had a nice melody to it, he though and drowned his lips into Butterbeer. He took one big gulp, tongue darting out to lick the white foam that gave him a nice white mustache. Eros didn't answer right away, he thought for a moment about what to say and how much. It wasn't anything that private and a student shouldn't be any danger to him - though he probably needed to look out for other people in the pub. There's no way he could know who was watching him right now. For all he knew, there could be sitting a Death Eater, waiting for him to exit this place and then try to erase him from Earth once and for all. Though many of them were already in Azkaban, he knew that quite a number of them was still freely running around and making troubles. The smarter ones just tried to disappear.
Eros took another gulp, his bottle already half way empty and spoke up. "I dealt with many types of creatures, at the start it were smaller or less dangerous ones but during the Voldemort´s rise -" he paused, realizing that he once again used the Dark Lord's name. Maybe he took it from Harry Potter during his time at DA? He wasn't sure - the guy was a danger to him but he was never that real to him, so scary as David. Maybe that´s why he didn't have any problems of saying his name out loud? He often forgot that others did though.
"Anyway," he continued, "It didn't take me that long to face some more problematic ones. I had faced griffin once too, have to say they're a beautiful creatures." He paused here once again and on his face appeared for a moment soft look. Small smile, gentle, and a bright spark in his eyes that made them seem alive for a second. He was remembering how the creature looked like. Intelligent eyes, glossy feathers in brown color, some white ones here and there. It was really an amazing memory, one of the few happy ones he had.
In that moment He took third gulp of his Butterbeer. "However, what I've faced the most is something terrifying and exciting at the same time. Also dangerous. Insanely." He paused to make it seem more dramatic, "I have many experiences with Werewolves, those are which I've hunted down the most. At least those who were running around and making problems, being dangerous to others. As for how I hunt, I definitely need a wand but these creatures are pretty imunne and impulsive. So I use quite usually -" he hesitated a bit, what if the boy will think of him as some heartless and disgusting guy?
Wait, why does he even care? It doesn't matter, it´s not like it means anything to him anyway. "I use also weapons. Sharp blades because it comes in handy. It´s a saving grace, when jaws full of sharp teeth snap right next to your ear. " That's where he stopped, realizing he really talked more than is usually normal for him. "Hmm, and what about you? Have any idea about what to do? By the way which year are you in? I went to Hogwarts too you know." He smirked. "Former Slytherin Beater is sitting right in front of you."
It was better to ask questions than to answer them, he also had to acknowledge that he was kidna interested in this conversation. The boy was interesting despite the fact he was absolutely ordinary at the same time. This confused Eros a little.
So he took another gulp of his Butterbeer to shut himself up for a moment and to look away from that young face. He was feeling weird.