October 05, 2026, 03:16:46 PM

Author Topic:  [solved] Is a fancy spine all that important?  (Read 2101 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Paul Wyatt [ Inactive Character ]
200 Posts
[solved] Is a fancy spine all that important?
« on: April 10, 2014, 10:31:21 PM »
Ok I am working on my character sheet. I am using the character sheet template. But I was wondering if I don't use a fancy spine will I adversely be affected in sorting?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 01:37:46 PM by Dermod Larkin Morfessa »

Zoe Dixon [ Guest ]
Posts
Re: Is a fancy spine all that important?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2014, 10:36:32 PM »
Hi! I am Spencer, welcome to MH!

No, you do not have to have a colorfully decorated spine to be sorted successfully. All of the basic templates have minimal formatting (some parts bolded, underlined, etc.) that is required, but you do not have to have anything more than that if you don't want to.


Dermod Larkin Morfessa [ Death Eater ]
1378 Posts  •  59  •  Straight  •  played by Carys
Re: Is a fancy spine all that important?
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2014, 03:48:08 AM »
Hi, I'm Carys, one of the admins.

As Spencer said, it doesn't matter at all. Personally when I sort a character I read a sheet in "modify" so I don't even see the sheet colours or header at all xD

Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!

Tags:
Tags: