There were many times Steenie Allen wished to punch Stanley Dotter in the face, and this, this was one of them.
"I realize, Stanley, I should have worn a suit because I look way more professional, I completely get it," He spoke monotonously. "But at the same time, we're in a Quidditch shop in the middle of Hogsmeade, not a friggin debutante event or something," The nineteen year old turned his attention to the woman in front of him, an older woman with salt and pepper hair and a big smile on her face. "Now, if you'll excuse me Stan," He reached out to the open photo book in her hand, "I'd like to continue taking photographs and signing things, so, get out of my face, thanks."
Steenie gave a smile of apology to the woman in front of him - he may be rude and rather brash, but he did love those who loved him. Those people, they were fantastic.
"Who should I make this out to?" He asked, his eyes scanning the pictures on the two pages presented to him. One of them was him, in all his Quidditch playing glory, bat in hand and goggles pushed up into his hair, and the other, was one of his teammates. "Ah, collecting all the signatures, then?" Steaphan asked, giving her another smile as he brought his quill down to sign the paper. "Who should I make this out to?"
It hadn't even been long since he'd started signing - an hour, maybe a little more, but Steenie was basically done with it. His hand was cramping and his wrist was starting to get a little sore, but Steaphan had more than 3 hours left, he thought. If he didn't focus on the time, it would be done, and he could move his way down to somewhere way more interesting. Wizarding London always had something interesting and fun to do, but Muggle London, they had those cool "go kart" races that Steenie liked to watch, even if people stared at him weird when he asked what made the cars go and how the wheels worked.
His attention was quickly brought to the rustling of people in one portion of the growing crowd in the shop - one that produced a tiny, tiny child. His brows furrowed as he tried to see the small child, but before long, he was smiling wider than he'd ever smiled (that day, at least). "Lachie!" He called out, crouching down and waving his brother over to him. "I thought you had school? Aren't you supposed to be in class?" Steenie asked, his brows furrowing once more. "Are you going to potentially get in trouble for being here?" This time, the beater raised his eyebrows, staring at his little brother while he waited for a response.