October 07, 2026, 02:12:46 PM

Author Topic:  [Announcement] HAPPY NEW YEAR (& new theme) MH!!  (Read 9412 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jocasta Silverman [ Order of The Phoenix ]
1168 Posts  •  27  •  Straight  •  played by Ashton
Re: [Announcement] HAPPY NEW YEAR (& new theme) MH!!
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2016, 11:05:57 PM »
theme on poiiiint


y o u   a r e   i n   m y   b l o o d   l i k e   h o l y   w i n e ,   y o u   t a s t e   s o   b i t t e r   a n d   s o   s w e e t
i   c o u l d   d r i n k   a   c a s e   o f   y o u   d a r l i n g ,   a n d   i   w o u l d   s t i l l   b e   o n   m y   f e e t

Olivia Welks [ Inactive Character ]
1185 Posts  •  34  •  straight  •  played by HanHan
Re: [Announcement] HAPPY NEW YEAR (& new theme) MH!!
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2016, 01:10:23 AM »
this is amazing.


sorry trying to post in all my toons to see everything!!!!
  
I cant fall asleep to your mystery slowly blowing from the shore..

Yelena Romanova [ Inactive Character ]
1212 Posts  •  17  •  Heterosexual  •  played by Jenny
Re: [Announcement] HAPPY NEW YEAR (& new theme) MH!!
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2016, 01:20:35 AM »
fee, you are absolutely perfect. *___*

W E   A R E   T H E   R E C K L E S S ,   W E   A R E   T H E   W I L D   Y O U T H


Morrison Thorne [ Inactive Character ]
1985 Posts  •  25  •  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  •  played by Cameron
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • I need a gang to follow me around all day and clap when I make jokes
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Trophy Closet Registered a wand from Ollivanders or the British Isles Influential Family Member Pureblood Character This member reached the Aquamarine level before July 2015!
Re: [Announcement] HAPPY NEW YEAR (& new theme) MH!!
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2016, 01:59:45 AM »
*______*

it is so beautiful. thanks for all your hard work <3333



Reagan Baisley [ Inactive Character ]
1954 Posts  •  20  •  Heteroflexible  •  played by Ashton
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • ”True friends don’t judge each other. They judge other people. Together.”
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Trophy Closet Montrose Magpies Fan For characters who were members of Dumbledore's Army This driver participated in the Valentine's Day 2017 celebrations! You've been disneyfied! "Run!" This character is a current/former member of the Order of the Phoenix. Former Head Boy/Girl Middle Class Family Member Halfblood Character Couple of the Month Winner Hogwarts House Cup (1998-1999) - Gryffindor
Re: [Announcement] HAPPY NEW YEAR (& new theme) MH!!
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2016, 04:14:37 AM »
also, i love the multiple tags! they look so excellent and sleek and not bulky at all. <33333
in  poison  places,  we  are  anti  venom.  we're  the  beginning  of  the  end.  it's  all  over  now,  before  it  has  begun

we've  already  won.  we  are  wild,  we  are  like  young  volcanoes.  do  you  wanna  feel  a  little  beautiful,  baby?


Elias Deyer [ Inactive Character ]
534 Posts  •  18  •  Parker Blackstone  •  played by Jared
Re: [Announcement] HAPPY NEW YEAR (& new theme) MH!!
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2016, 04:27:57 AM »
<3_<3 This might be my favorite theme now besides Anni. And that was a good theme.

So we can take the world back from the heart-attacked, one maniac at a time we will take it back

Tabitha Whiting [ Potioneer ]
2813 Posts  •  18  •  not sure tbh  •  played by Sioban
Re: [Announcement] HAPPY NEW YEAR (& new theme) MH!!
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2016, 04:35:58 AM »
This is everything I wanted and more.

It's absolutely beautiful! So sleek and efficient, it's completely gorgeous. Thanks so much, Fee <333




Corvus Capp [ Inactive Character ]
1205 Posts  •  24  •  Asexual  •  played by Castor
Re: [Announcement] HAPPY NEW YEAR (& new theme) MH!!
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2016, 07:49:38 AM »
I love it. I feel like this theme and the one we had for the 12 year anniversary have really pulled us up to date. As much as I love MH, we were, as Toya put it once, still living in 2008. This is awesome.

And Corvus really likes the purple so I'm posting as him.

I really do need to log into all my accounts and fix their profile info though. xD

Ares Awning [ Inactive Character ]
1070 Posts  •  21 years old  •  Straight  •  played by Daphne
Re: [Announcement] HAPPY NEW YEAR (& new theme) MH!!
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2016, 11:14:09 AM »
Thanks guys! It really makes me happy that y'all like it. <333333

Tori Cooper [ Inactive Character ]
231 Posts  •  12  •  Hetrosexual  •  played by Georgia
Re: [Announcement] HAPPY NEW YEAR (& new theme) MH!!
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2016, 11:31:57 AM »

Thanks guys! It really makes me happy that y'all like it. <333333


It's beautiful <3333

Ian Moray [ Inactive Character ]
819 Posts  •  17  •  Straight  •  played by Juliet
Re: [Announcement] HAPPY NEW YEAR (& new theme) MH!!
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2016, 12:30:40 PM »
I do have a question, and maybe I'm missing it somewhere, but is the other profile info things not up anymore? Like the job occupation and place where the person works for? I see that for example, Morrison Thorne has his shown with the multiple tags. But I can't seem to find any place for that on the profile for Owen to have filled out on his.

Ares Awning [ Inactive Character ]
1070 Posts  •  21 years old  •  Straight  •  played by Daphne
Re: [Announcement] HAPPY NEW YEAR (& new theme) MH!!
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2016, 12:38:06 PM »

I do have a question, and maybe I'm missing it somewhere, but is the other profile info things not up anymore? Like the job occupation and place where the person works for? I see that for example, Morrison Thorne has his shown with the multiple tags. But I can't seem to find any place for that on the profile for Owen to have filled out on his.


Those were removed from profiles because we're working on something else that I can't quite tell you about yet, sorry. :/

As for why some characters have multiple tags... the admins have to manually add all of those. I've been going through accounts last night and this morning, but it's going to take me a while before all accounts have tags.

Ian Moray [ Inactive Character ]
819 Posts  •  17  •  Straight  •  played by Juliet
Re: [Announcement] HAPPY NEW YEAR (& new theme) MH!!
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2016, 03:21:34 PM »
Ok no worries, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything that was in front of my face hahaha

Katherine Travers [ Guest ]
Posts
Re: [Announcement] HAPPY NEW YEAR (& new theme) MH!!
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2016, 05:23:49 PM »

(Though I thought I'd gone to the wrong site for a minute there when I pulled up the Index page. ;P)


Me too, I even retyped the address  ;D

Fee, you really knocked it out of the park with this one. So sleek and sexy! <33

Trent Farley [ Inactive Character ]
772 Posts  •  17  •  Straight  •  played by Jillian
Re: [Announcement] HAPPY NEW YEAR (& new theme) MH!!
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2016, 07:59:23 PM »
late to the party but WOW

this is amazing!

fee you're awesome!

Tags:
Tags: