"That sounds nice," Louise said with a smile. She didn't give his statement that he had spent his birthday with his family much thought. The only thing that surprised her was that he would bring his family here. Maybe it was just her but the witch would not have considered this restaurant to bring her family here. It was somehow more for younger people than for example her parents. However, Sam's family was maybe more into exotic food than her mother. Briefly Louise's expression became a little thoughtful. She really had to treat her mother to a nice meal again. She was putting this off lately but it was definitely time that she did something nice with her again. Could she tell her already about Sam? Or hadn't they reached that state yet?
Louise quite liked to share her thoughts on the gallery with Sam. Sometimes when she talked to others she felt like she bored people with her ideas for exhibitions but Sam seemed to listen. He looked as though he enjoyed the conversation and it that again encouraged Louise to keep talking about her ideas.
"I'm not sure about colour accents. They would need to be chosen very carefully. In fact, I might start on working on the exhibition during the next two weeks so maybe you'd like to stop by and we could work on the accents together? Red sounds good. I've always felt that red is the best choice when it comes to breaking up monochrome schemes..."
She observed how Sam reached out his fork and grinned as he realised that there was only one falafel left. "Oh Sam," she said with a chuckle. "Do take it. I like the falafel too but I'm happy to let you have this last one." She took her teacup now as well and took a sip.