September 28, 2026, 08:51:02 AM

Author Topic:  image hosting sites  (Read 2533 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mickie [ OOC Account ]
240 Posts  •  23
image hosting sites
« on: May 18, 2017, 05:47:51 PM »
which ones are you guys using because my nickpic links are always broken


Sophie [ OOC Account ]
1525 Posts  •  twenty-seven  •  she/her
Re: image hosting sites
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2017, 05:49:38 PM »
I use photobucket. As long as I have my adblocker turned on, it works well. otherwise it's insanely slow.

Emily [ OOC Account ]
987 Posts  •  25  •  she/her
Re: image hosting sites
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2017, 05:53:32 PM »
imgur has been working pretty well for me

JT [ OOC Account ]
499 Posts  •  28  •  Gay as Skittles
Re: image hosting sites
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2017, 06:40:59 PM »
imgur or imagebb for one-off photots like thread references. But character graphics I've been uploading things to Flickr


Gage [ OOC Account ]
923 Posts
Re: image hosting sites
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2017, 07:41:11 PM »

I use photobucket. As long as I have my adblocker turned on, it works well. otherwise it's insanely slow.

that must be my problem!!

came to say i use photobucket but holy shit sometimes i nearly break my computer in half dealing with it

Mickie [ OOC Account ]
240 Posts  •  23
Re: image hosting sites
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2017, 03:06:48 AM »
awesomesauce

thanks everyone <333


Tags:
Tags: