Float cookies? Like for fun? “Umm, sure.” When Freya had been little, she’d been like a mix of Pixie and Váli. She’d fallen into the whole cheeky Gryffindor routine with ease and vigour. Coming up with fun ways to prank her friends and family wasn’t hard for her like it seemed to be for Jari, bless his soul. The blonde gave him a serene smile, but was happy when they moved away from the whole pranking idea thing.
Freya had always been proud of the fact that lots of people found her rather easy to talk to. Jari, for example, didn’t seem to be having any trouble telling her all of his thoughts right now. She wasn’t sure he’d be so open with all of their cousins. “I don’t think it’s that weird,” Freya said thoughtfully. Sure, she was happy to be rid of that place, but there was no need for him to be. “Lots of crazy things have happened at that school, Jari, but it’s Hogwarts.” Freya shrugged, “There’s just something amazing about it.” She wasn’t kidding. Hogwarts had this sort of allure that was hard to escape. Secret passageways, hidden magical objects, it was like a giant fantasy maze all in one.
“Oh,” Freya replied, nodding and feigning interest. Whenever Jari started talking about aliens and stuff she felt herself sort of zone out. It wasn’t that she didn’t care about him or that she thought he was stupid or anything like that, but Freya just wasn’t convinced about the whole tinfoil had thing or the idea that he would be the one to find them. “Well good luck, I hope you find something interesting,” Freya said encouragingly, putting a hand on his shoulder.
“I guess I’m sad. I’m also excited. You know, Erika’s job is pretty cool and exciting and sometimes I get to hold her things or do her paperwork at my internship.”