Author Topic:  📬 mustang kids · stepan+dzima  (Read 404 times)

54 Posts Sixteen Mieszko 🫀 He/him played by
lwineah
📬 mustang kids · stepan+dzima
« on: October 01, 2023, 10:34:55 AM »

To: Dzmitry Zelenko; Kyiv, Ukraine
Sent: 10th of July, 2005
Format: Written in Russian with black ink on a cream-colored parchment and neatly folded.

Dzmitry,

How’s your summer been so far? I wonder if you think about me as often as I think about you. What a thing to admit right at the start of this letter, huh? But you know I’m not the type to beat around the bush. I mean it.

I do hope your summer has been fun so far. Have you been preparing for the tryouts in August? Do you feel nervous? Are you going to the summer camp in the end, or staying home?

My parents took us for a few days to Sochi, to see where we will be competing this year, since the location got moved. Otherwise, I’ve been busy training for the upcoming Nationals.

With that said, I’d like to propose an idea. How would you feel about coming to Rybinsk this August, after your tryouts? I’d like to see you. Is that something you’d like to do? I can’t really leave Rybinsk for long, because I don't have much time to prepare, and I still have European Championships I have to train for, but you could stay here however long you want.

My parents would give you a free room at their hotel, there are always some available for visiting friends or family. And if, for any reason, I found myself sneaking into your room or you into mine in the evening, my sisters agreed not to tattle…although I had to promise Evelina to give her something in return for her silence. She’s sneaky like that.

I truly hope you’ll consider this, I would be delighted to see you. ;-) And if you get accepted on the team, we can celebrate it together. 

Looking forward to your reply.

Warmest wishes,

Stepan
« Last Edit: October 01, 2023, 10:56:14 AM by lwineah »
Say I'm cold-hearted, but I'm just getting started, 'til the battle's won, 'til kingdom come, I'll never run

Best to give me your loyalty, 'cause I'm taking the world, you'll see, they'll be calling me, royalty

70 Posts Seventeen Thirsty AF He/Him played by Dylan
Re: 📬 mustang kids · stepan+dzima
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2023, 08:24:49 PM »
From: Dzmitry Zelenko; Broomstick Sports Camp, Heard Island, Australia
To: Stepan Mishin; Rybinsk, Russia
Sent: 12 July, 2005
Format: Normal letter; written in black ink on cream-colored parchment
Contents:

s t e p a n,

I was really excited to hear from you. Sorry about the delay, I’m not at home so my mother had to forward this letter off to me in Australia. I’m away at the International Summer School’s Broomstick Sports Camp right now, and it has definitely been fun so far. I didn’t really realize there were so many games on broomsticks other than quidditch–and devertich, a Koldo thing–but so far I’m mostly training at quidditch stuff in preparation for my tryouts in August. The tryouts are, believe it or not, the day after I turn seventeen, so I am lucky to be able to try out this year. I really hope I get chosen, even for a second string position, but I am cautiously optimistic. I was quidditch captain this past year, so I am assuming I’ll be selected again the year coming up but I am considering if I want to do dueling team captain and quidditch team captain again. It’s a lot, even without the addition of potential pro-quid on top of it.

Of course I’ve been thinking about you, though. I’ve been reliving our night together most times I have a quiet moment, so I’m sure your ears have been burning considering how often I say your name into my pillowcase. Was that too graphic of a description? If so, I’ll back off. If not, I can get saucier ;)

I would love to come visit you if my mom says I can, but she’s always wanted me to have friends and I’ve never actually went to visit any school friends so far. I think the chances are good that I can make it. I would probably need to take a portkey, but considering I get to stay for free maybe ma will be able to make it happen for me. I got a scholarship to come to camp, but we’re not super well off. Mom writes novels for a living, and waitresses on the side. SHe works really hard and misses me, but she knows I’m growing up. Maybe over Christmas you can come by Kyiv and stay at our apartment? I’m getting a little ahead of myself.

Anyway, I am definitely excited at the prospect of getting to see you. My lips are lonely ;)

With fervor,
d z m i t r y
hey, man, you disrespecting me?
take him out—you gotta keep 'em separated

lwineah
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2023, 08:51:47 PM »

To: Dzmitry Zelenko; Broomstick Sports Camp, Heard Island, Australia
Sent: 13th of July, 2005
Format: Written in Russian with black ink on a cream-colored parchment and neatly folded.

Dzmitry,

My bad. I didn't know the Camp had already started. Well, I am aware there is plenty of things you can do on a broomstick, considering what I do on it on a frequent basis, but it certainly sounds interest, knowing there's many kinds of games thought out for one type of item. I've only ever played Quidditch a few times, it is certainly exciting, but not as exciting as hanging off a broom by one hand or doing hatstands.

When is your birthday? I suppose that is another thing to celebrate, if you come visit me ;-).

Yeah, it would be hard...for the same reason I never aspired to get any kind of leading position at Durmstrang. I want to have enough time to train and to climb, when I can. And unlike Artistic Flying, Quidditch has matches much more freqeuent and spread out over the year, so that would certainly make things challenging for you.

Ah. Now you made me wanting to hear how you say my name into your pillow. You're a tease. Of course, I relived our night together with a hand between my legs plenty of times. I don't mind saucy. Ha! I would even say I love it.

I do hope your mom agrees. Repeating myself, but I would love to see you. Your mom sounds very sweet, by the way. What kind of books does she write?

Continue getting ahead of yourself, Dzima. I love it. And I would love to come, if I get permitted by my parents.

Oh no. Whatever shall I do? Your lonely lips sound like a serious situation to deal with, good thing, mine are just as lonely. It's a shared hardship now. ;-)

With longing and ardour,

Stepan
« Last Edit: October 01, 2023, 08:52:46 PM by lwineah »
Say I'm cold-hearted, but I'm just getting started, 'til the battle's won, 'til kingdom come, I'll never run

Best to give me your loyalty, 'cause I'm taking the world, you'll see, they'll be calling me, royalty

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2023, 01:22:42 PM »
Sent: 15 July, 2005
Contents:

s t e p a n,

I’ve done a little bit of artistic flying in my day (though I’m nowhere as seasoned as you) and I can confirm that it is a lot of fun to do acrobatics on broomstick. That said, I was always shy of performing anything I practiced and skipped the showcase because I didn’t want to wear a weird costume or put on makeup or anything. It looks fine on you, but maybe I was just insecure. Maybe we can do some more practice next term in the club. You can teach me single-handedly how to do something really cool and impressive.

My birthday is August 9th and the tryouts are the 10th. My birthday would have passed by the time I come see you, but that doesn’t mean we can’t celebrate—in more ways than one, if all goes to plan. I think you’d be great to take Zhenya’s place as the captain of the artistic flying club for Drakonya Krov, but it’s not up to me. Besides, even if they pick you—you could always say no? I will wait to hear back from the team and from school next term before I get too involved with deciding what I’m going to do. For all I know, they won’t even pick me again.

You like saucy, huh? Maybe I’ll show you a few things, or tell you in greater detail, when I see you this summer. I wrote my mom already, and she said it would be okay! So, I’m really eager to come by. Make sure it’s okay with your parents, okay? How does the 13th sound? It’s a Saturday.

My mom writes fantasy books about magic, actually. She’s muggle and I’m the first taste she’s ever had of the magical world and finds it all so fascinating. I mean, she makes a lot of stuff up but she gets a lot on point, too. I can bring one of her books for you if you want to read it, but you might find it a bit childish because it’s so inaccurate. Either way, she does well with them and I enjoy her writing. She had a hard time with my stepdad, so I’m glad she’s doing well on her own now. She rarely gets to see my brothers, but the youngest still bonds with us a bit. The older one, he is Team Dad, so… we don’t get along well. He thinks I’m like… this weird interloper in the family because I have a different dad (long story).

I look forward to keeping your lips (and other parts of your anatomy) company as soon as possible. Let me know about the 13th!

Miss you,
d z m i t r y

lwineah
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2023, 07:39:31 AM »

Sent: 17th of July, 2005

Dzmitry,

I remember you from the artistic flying club very well. I suppose it can be a bit extravagant for some, although I personally think you would have looked great. I've never been particularly hung up around clothing choices or makeup, I think it can look very nice on anyone regardless of who they are. I do have a few skirts hanging in my wardrobe—always been particularly inspired seeing Scottish men in theirs ;-P.

I would definitely be up for teaching you something, that would be a lot of fun! I do dare say you might also enjoy seeing me rock climb, considering I usually do so shirtless. 

It's only a few days after, I don't see a reason why there can't be a late celebration party. I'll prepare something for you.

Honestly, I forgot that Zhenya just graduated, although I'm pretty proud of her for that. She's kind of shit at exams, or studying in general, so I'm happy it's behind her. Maybe I'll take up the captain position for the artistic flying club, if they offer it to me. If there's any student position I might be interested in, it would be that one, for obvious reasons. Sure thing, Captain ;-).

I do, Dzima. I would love to hear and see some things in greater detail, undoubtedly. That is great news, I can't wait to see you. My parents are fine with it. There are two options. The European Championships are planned for 10th till 14th of August this year—if I place in the Nationals, we'll be in Switzerland during those days. So you could either come after the 14th, or if you wanted to see me perform (Juniors compete in the first half), you could come earlier to the Championships. Whatever works better for you!

I love that, actually. I didn't know your mom was a Muggle, that's cool. My family's all magic, but my parents are both halfbloods. We do own some cars, although they're not my favourite thing in the world, I have different preferences when it comes to muggle technology. Yes, do bring one of your mom's books, so I can give them a read. It's always fascinating to see how Muggles perceive our world, I don't find it childish at all, I think it's fun.

Your older brother sounds a bit like a piece of work, but it's his loss, if he can't appreciate how great you are. More for me :-). You can tell me  more about it during your visit, if you want, but no pressure. If you'd rather talk about something happier, I'll understand.

Me and my lips (and other parts of my anatomy) are looking forward to having you close again.

Miss you too,

Stepan
« Last Edit: October 10, 2023, 12:02:54 PM by lwineah »

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2023, 12:26:16 AM »
Sent: 18 July, 2005
Contents:

s t e p a n,

As much as I would love to come see you compete at the European Nationals, the first day of your competition is the same day as the tryouts, so I might miss your performance anyway. It might be better to just regroup when you get home after the 14th. The 15th is a Monday, and it’s basically the day after you get home… so that’s probably too soon for you to settle back in. Maybe we can schedule for the latter half of the month, then go back to Durmstrang together? If I come the 20th (that next Saturday), we’ll still have almost two weeks together, and then I’ll only have to get a one-way portkey, which would be cheaper anyway. I think that’s probably the best option. If that works for you, let me know, and I’ll set the portkey for the 20th, and plan to get supplies with you in Russia for term in September.

I am really sorry that I’ll miss your performance. Maybe you can give me a private performance when we get back to school. You could do it for the Artistic Flying Club, even, just to whet everyone’s appetite for flying. I know if they see how good you are, they’d love the sport more. They’d want to be just like you. Admittedly, you were one of the factors that made me want to try flying, myself. You’re so graceful in the sky, and other places too. You’re just graceful, and strong, and fit. God, you’re so hot.

I can’t wait to see you, and I’m really excited for whatever you have planned to do for my birthday. It’s the “big one” this year. Your seventeenth isn’t for a while, though, right? You’re a spring baby? I think so, anyway, I forget the date. You should remind me, so I can plan something special for you, too. If it’s March or April, maybe we can do something with the Survival trip. Make it a little birthday vacation. Or, I can apparate you out of Dottrar Vik any weekend (secretly, of course), and we can go anywhere to do basically anything. Think on it for me. Does the European Nationals mean the season is donw now? Will you have some free time where you’re not training your ass off? If so, we can do shenanigans instead of me having around the flying school, which sounds loads of fun. I’ve heard they have gyms with rock climbing walls. It’s not as “fun” as doing it in the wild, but it’s safer and more climate controlled, so that might be a fun thing for us to try. My upper body could use some work.

Maybe I just need some strenuous exercise, hehe. You can help with that, too.

Miss your you loads and loads,
d z m i t r y

lwineah
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2023, 09:36:10 PM »

Sent: 19th of July, 2005

Dzmitry,

I am a little disappointed that you can't come, but the tryouts are more important, of course—it's not the last opportunity to see me compete so I'll survive, if you give me some kisses as a compensation. The 20th sounds okay with me, I checked with my parents just in case, and they are all okay with it too. Feel free to set it up, I'll be waiting for you.

If I end up giving you a private performance of my flying (I might), I want it to be actually private. Just you and me. Alone. I'm sure everyone else will get other opportunities to get dazzled by my flying, I'd want to have that time just between us. I didn't know that, noted and forever remembered. Merlin, you're stroking my ego hard, baby, and I love it, but I'd love it more if you were stroking something else.

I couldn't resist writing that. Excuse me ;-D. Though, I doubt you hated that.

I'm making plans to surprise you, but I'm not giving out any of that informtation, so you'll just have to wait to find out. I was born 14th April, so you got it right, I'm turning seventeen next year. Both options sound equally good, but there's still time before that, so we can figure it out during school.

Yes, the Worlds or Europeans are the last of the season usually. Juniors technically don't officially "train" over the school year, we have a short time in the summer to prepare the official choreographies. During the year I mostly train to perfect forms, keep in shape or learn new things—but I can definitely take some time to relax right after the Europeans. I'd make time for your regardless though.

We actually have a climbing wall at home, but I don't use it much anymore since it's way too easy for me to climb now. My dad built it with me as a summer project before my second year, that's how I started to learn how to climb. I don't mind trying out the gyms as long as it's with you. I do get a lot of my strength from rock climbing, it's really hard on the body, but also clearly pays off, in many ways hah.

I love to strain my body, and I would love it even more if it was with you. I'd love to leave you sore. I am randomly going to admit I think about your thighs a lot. I think I'm a little obssessed to tell the truth. Hmm. Miss me loads and loads and miss my something too? Did you chicken out, baby? :-P Or was that on purpose to tease me.

Miss you and can't wait to see you, little minx,

Stepan

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2023, 12:32:28 PM »
Sent: 20 July, 2005
Contents:

s t e p a n,

I didn’t chicken out–that was meant to be a tease, but I’m glad you noticed. I almost thought, for a second, you might miss that little easter egg. Of course you didn’t, though. You’re clearly preoccupied thinking about giving me the loads I miss. :-D

I am really sorry I’ll miss your performance, but I would love a one-on-one spectacle. Maybe you can even take me up on the broomstick with you. I would love to kiss you in the air. That would be so hot, I think–hundreds of feet up, just you and me. Ugh. You’ve got me all worked up. I’ve been thinking about you a lot since we started writing and I am so eager to see you again, kiss you, more than that. You’ve really gotten me, baby, so you better keep my heart safe.

I look forward to climbing your rock wall, even if it’s easy for you–it’ll be a challenge for me. I am super excited, and my mom says the 20th sounds great, so I’ll definitely be seeing you then. I am going to tackle you, I hope you know. Don’t make plans for that night, because we’re going to be super busy making up lost time.

Good luck at your competition, baby. I hope you win the gold, and I hope I make the team, and that’ll give us tons to celebrate when I get to see you. I’ve been practicing a lot here, and I love it. I’m sure you’re practicing your tail off, too.

It’s hard finding privacy here, though. All I’ve wanted for days was to whisper your name into my fist, but it’s hard finding a place to be alone. I’m pent up. Missing you.

Look forward to seeing you very, very soon.

With kisses and cuddles,
d z i m a

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal