Author Topic:  NPC DIRECTORY { student edition }  (Read 400 times)

384 Posts 25 they/them PST (GMT-8)
  • causing problems on purpose, chase your bliss, "guest user has joined the conversation"
  • trophy closet
  • This member successfully logged into the new site after the move! "Roderick apologist" -- Fosse's 2019-2020 FPP Sapphire 1 Award Fighting Evil by Moonlight (Taylor's "Goodbye to Gringotts" prize) "Paging Dr. Liv!" (Olivia's "Goodbye to Gringotts" prize) "creature of the night" -- Vee's 2019-2020 FPP Amethyst 1 Award "cross the river" -- Vee's 2019-2020 FPP Amethyst 2 Award "clockdown" -- Vee's 2019-2020 FPP Sapphire 2 Award a garden gnome's life isn't easy Oof ouch ballet "take my lion heart" -- Fosse's 2019-2020 FPP Sapphire 2 Award; design and animation by vee Post of the Month Winner Happy 20th MHiversary! This member reached Aquamarine level in the FPP before the annual reset on July 15, 2022! Carys's admin badge
NPC DIRECTORY { student edition }
« on: March 31, 2023, 09:39:40 PM »
[admin if this makes more sense in a different subforum feel free to move it ty]

hello hello so in one of the threadfests the question of NPCs was brought up -- did y'all know we have MINIMUM three unplayed duncans?? -- and @Ariana Laurier and I were like.... we could make a spreadsheet about this

but we need YOUR HELP

this google form contains a short survey about Your NPCs (yes, you!) that are students at the played schools. This includes! Siblings! Cousins! Random roommates you've had your character complain about! The NPC bully giving your kiddo a hard time! Please tell us who's running around in the background of your character's lives.

ICly, everyone at each school might know them -- here is a great place to look for who already 'exists' in your student's lives, in the handy dandy spreadsheet the form spits out into. This also includes guidance on how you can reference these folks in your threads!

This is a pilot project -- if it works, we're going to make a sheet for adult NPCs as well! This one is open to all NPC students at the four played schools, up to this years graduating class.

please fill it out and enjoy k thx <3

we meet again
i've  m i s s e d  you

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal