Author Topic:  Ravenclaw Notice Board  (Read 1311 times)

Ravenclaw Notice Board
« on: March 08, 2019, 08:58:12 PM »

Welcome to Ravenclaw Tower! Founded by Rowena Ravenclaw, the cleverest witch of her age, this house prizes learning, wit, and creativity above all else. Many Ravenclaws go on to become inventors, innovators, or very interesting people: some former Ravenclaws of note include wandmaker Garrick Ollivander, inventor Ignatia Wildsmith, and Uric the Oddball.

The notice board is a large corkboard tucked near the marble statue of Rowena Ravenclaw that stands in the common room. It is cluttered with announcements, requests, reminders, and the occasional heated debate. Many students utilise it to search for partners for an independent project, to seek tutoring, to advertise clubs and homework groups, or to orchestrate house-wide events. The Head of House also posts occasional announcements and reminders.

The Ravenclaw notice board can be used for announcements that could otherwise be lost in the House Shipper chatter. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to the Hogwarts Admin, Olivia.

Prefects: {TBD} & {TBD}
Quidditch Captain & Co-captain: Aimée de Havilland (npc) & {TBD}
Head of House: Filius Flitwick
« Last Edit: November 02, 2022, 10:11:38 PM by Olivia »

i could have got rid of the sparklers myself, of course, but i wasn't sure whether or not i had the authority

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal