Author Topic:  I wonder where'd we be if you we didn't kiss [tag; Evie]  (Read 441 times)

I wonder where'd we be if you we didn't kiss [tag; Evie]
« on: April 23, 2021, 09:39:53 PM »
He lay staring up at the four-poster ceiling allowing his gaze to wash over their initials etched in gold. The sleek lines of the letters drew his eye while the gentle sound of her breathing beside him matched his deep steady breaths, relaxing him. He had woken late in the night, or rather, early that morning quite sometime before the sun threatened to peek over the horizon. One of his hands moved to rest behind his head as he turned to look at her, the edges of his lips turned up as he smiled. She looked so serene, so at peace, that be dare not wake her. Instead, he traced the outline of her freckles as he turned to face her, laying on his side. Blue eyes moved along the bridge of her nose up to ghost across the arch of her brow. She was beautiful, breathtaking, and she was all his. Always and forever. He found joy in the fact that he would be spending his birthday with her; it had been something he hoped for long along. To bask in her presence on a day that celebrated him. He wanted to hear her laughter and feel the gentleness of her touch. He wished to see the blush rise in her cheeks and her eyes cast down in a subtle invitation to her affections.

That hand which had rested behind his head had reached out to brush some hair back so that he might admire her fully. He often lay beside her watching as she allowed her dreams to take over the world she experienced. "I love you," he whispered in Gaelic as the back of his fingers brushed along her cheek. He had often thought himself foolish to think she might look upon him and within the depth of her gaze, he would see her love of him. He felt himself unlovable during his darkest times because it was then he saw the monster he was. He glimpsed the beast that lay just under the surface. Her gaze had been witness to this but she had not shied away. She had not judged him nor had she made him feel small, but rather, she made him as if being him wasn't so bad. He leaned to peck her lips now desperate to hear her voice even if it was groggy from her just waking up. His heart seemed to pitter-patter in his chest on a steady incline as he found himself nervous. It has been quite some time since he had uninterrupted time with her. The time he knew they needed to solidify their bond.

"Good morning, beautiful." he whispered as he slid closer to her taking a moment to bump his nose to hers, "I'm excited about our trip," he admitted to her before he grinned broadly. "An entire week of uninterrupted time. Can't you see it now?" he asked as he chuckled, "Not to worry I will cook while we are away. Allow me to dote upon you." his brows lifted as his hand rested around her waist. "I've even had the boat taken over so that we might spend a night or two on the water." he offered another experience they could share. He had never spent a night on the boat but with her, he was willing to allow the freedom to take over them. "Our things should be there already," he murmured before he shifted so that he could sit up, weight rested on the forearm resting on the bed. "If you are still tired we can have a nap before we indulge in all the privacy would have to offer." He had plans for them, plans that would involve him telling her the things he had always wanted to. Plans that would show her who he was, truly, hidden beneath the snark and confidence. He wanted more than anything for her to see the him he had worked hard to hide away from prying eyes. "I woke this morning and felt lucky."

"Not because it is my birthday, though I'm happy to celebrate, but because I am allowed to lay beside you. I am worthy of the rarity of seeing you as the world never gets to." his hand rose from her waist as he sole to allow his fingertips to ghost the apples of her cheek, "I find myself in awe of you, often left breathless in the wake of your beauty and glow of your brilliance." he said as his eyes sketched her to memory as he often did when he looked at her. "Surely, you are the gift I am anxious to accept today. Your laughter and your touch. Your time and affection. These are the things I look forward to having with a greedy desperate need." he leaned once more to kiss her, "I love you" he repeated in case those whispered words had been missed.

http://magical-hogwarts.com/index.php?action=profile;u=25416' rel='nofollow noopener' target='_blank'>@Genevieve Reinhardt
[img ]https://k.nickpic.host/bTfj8Q.png[/img]

I wonder where'd we be if you we didn't kiss [tag; Evie]
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2021, 03:00:28 AM »
Genevieve had been in the middle of a very sweet dream when the feeling of lips, warm and very familiar, awoke her from the deep slumber she had eventually succumbed to past midnight. ?óÔé¼?ôTen more minutes,?óÔé¼?Ø she grumbled, her bottom lip protruding just slightly as her brow wrinkled a touch. The restlessness of pregnancy had left her always feeling as if she lacked sleep, even if it was Effie, not herself, that was dealing with the cries of little Niklaus at all hours of the night. But her position was not to fuss over the child as he grew under the tender love and affection of their household but rather to educate him once he became old enough to mold into the image of their past.

However as soon as she heard his voice, that voice that she had grown to love in a way she had loved nothing else, her heart almost immediately fluttered in her stomach and in a surge of energy to which she was yet to find the source, she awoke with an intake of air, her eyelashes fluttering open only to squint a fraction when the bright rays of daylight accosted her, reminding her that it was early morning. ?óÔé¼?ôI forget you sleep here now, you?óÔé¼Ôäóve given me a right fright,?óÔé¼?Ø she said softly, but there was no malice in her voice but rather, a smile as he leaned in closer, taking much pleasure in the exciting way that he spoke of their plans, a contrast to the usual calm and sometimes cold manner in which he at times regarded some of the staff around the house.

?óÔé¼?ôIt?óÔé¼Ôäós your birthday, shouldn?óÔé¼Ôäót I be doing the cooking??óÔé¼?Ø she offered instead. Genevieve could not cook a decent meal even if her life depended on it but was curious to know how he?óÔé¼Ôäód respond to her suggestion. Would he be the good boy he was and say he?óÔé¼Ôäód eat her meal no matter how awful? Or rather, would he insinuate she had no skills in the kitchen (completely true). Either way, she enjoyed teasing him. ?óÔé¼?ôAnyway, what makes you think I haven?óÔé¼Ôäót any plans of my own? It might be your island but Taylor is rather fond of me and is, as we speak, making sure my plans are accounted for as well,?óÔé¼?Ø she continued with a laugh. Taylor had only obeyed her because she had threatened to unleash Wolfie?óÔé¼Ôäós wrath upon him should he deny her. But it was nice to think that her staff occasionally did things for her from their goodwill.

?óÔé¼?ôBut first things first,?óÔé¼?Ø she noted, she cuddled in closer to him, wrapping a hand around his waist as she drew closer, the coolness of the sheets doing little to dissuade the warmth that often felt so close and exposed to him. ?óÔé¼?ôHappy birthday, my darling, you?óÔé¼Ôäóre finally an adult, and no longer the only teenager in the house,?óÔé¼?Ø she winked at him before leaning in to kiss him, her fingertips wandering down for a moment before she pulled her hand away. That would have to wait for later.

?óÔé¼?ôYou?óÔé¼Ôäód think it was my birthday with all these high praises you?óÔé¼Ôäóre singing,?óÔé¼?Ø she laughed, sitting up as he kissed her, ?óÔé¼?ôNo, I am not the gift, but I certainly am happy to be unwrapped,?óÔé¼?Ø she offered, ?óÔé¼?ôan entire week of unwrapping, with no one around to tell us otherwise, no appointments, no work,?óÔé¼?Ø she looked at him suspiciously, ?óÔé¼?ôno work and I mean it, Wolfie,?óÔé¼?Ø she added. ?óÔé¼?ôI am happy to take my nap after I?óÔé¼Ôäóve been satisfied if you don?óÔé¼Ôäót mind,?óÔé¼?Ø she smirked mischievously, leaning in to kiss again, moaning a little into his lips before a knock on the door interrupted them. Begrudgingly, she pulled away, wrapping the sheets around herself as she sat up from the bed. ?óÔé¼?ôWhat is it??óÔé¼?Ø she called out, a young girl, a new maid perhaps, shyly made her way into the room, her eyes wandering about before they settled on Genevieve.

?óÔé¼?ôEffie is with the baby and I?óÔé¼ÔÇØ?óÔé¼?Ø she started nervously, "I--am here to help you get dressed," she added, trailing off as her eyes wandered over to Wolfgang as she stared. Genevieve, partly amused and partly annoyed watched to see how he'd react.

g e n e v i e v e   d i a n e   r e i n h a r d t

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal