Author Topic:  character updates after inactivity  (Read 292 times)

314 Posts 25 she/her EST (GMT-5)
character updates after inactivity
« on: May 13, 2022, 03:29:14 PM »
 hi! so at the moment, i don't plan on bringing anyone back yet, but i wanted to know what would need to be done if later down along the line, i wanted to update some students? i was inactive for about a year i think? so i don't remember if they've met the age up requirements. do i need to meet a post quota with a current character before i can update the students to their current year, or will i be able to just update their sheets and submit them for sorting?

again, this probably won't be until i can get properly active anyway! just want to make sure i have the right idea when the time comes. thanks!

3547 Posts 32 she/her EST (GMT-5)
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2022, 09:04:17 PM »

Quote from: "Mickie"
hi! so at the moment, i don't plan on bringing anyone back yet, but i wanted to know what would need to be done if later down along the line, i wanted to update some students? i was inactive for about a year i think? so i don't remember if they've met the age up requirements. do i need to meet a post quota with a current character before i can update the students to their current year, or will i be able to just update their sheets and submit them for sorting?

again, this probably won't be until i can get properly active anyway! just want to make sure i have the right idea when the time comes. thanks!
hi bby! ????

it's ultimately school-admin-dependent, but for the most part if you were inactive for an extended period of time (i.e. almost an entire school year) then you don't need the age-up posts, but you'll need to update sheets to the current playtime (as is the case with any archived/inactive character) before they can be played again
|| pinterest | threadlist | Anni 2017 . gryff!pride ||

intermittently (and unpredictably) super busy - sorry!

314 Posts 25 she/her EST (GMT-5)
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2022, 12:27:48 PM »
 okay, great to know! thank you :)!!

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal