Author Topic:  [ISS] welcome to a new kind of tension [ashley]  (Read 244 times)

67 Posts Twenty Homosexual He/him played by
lwineah
[ISS] welcome to a new kind of tension [ashley]
« on: October 03, 2023, 07:25:42 AM »
july 2005
international summer school
@Ashley Morigan

The sub-Antarctic air was sharp, biting at Jet's face as they worked together, he and Ashley, brushing off and packing away equipment from their latest magizoology expedition. Jet had volunteered to help the man out, although a small voice in his head was screaming at him, if he actually just had concrete intentions.

The snow beneath his boots crunched with every step, a reminder of the vast icy wilderness they were in, and amidst this beauty, Jet felt an unrelenting weight. Every time his eyes met Ashley's, a series of conflicted emotions raged within him. It wasn't just the physical attraction that was like an electric current between them; the chemistry had always been undeniable in a way—it was more about how hard had the pull been to resist ever since he had started seeing Alexander. Well, it had been easy to forget about, when he did not have Ashley a few metres away from him, or did not have to deal with the charged looks he got from the man.

However, now, there was a change within his situation compared to the start of the camp. Zane had ended up asking him to move their relationship into the official, serious territory—and because of Jet’s inner storm, he had hesitated on it. This led him to the current moment, with a newfound freedom after agreeing on taking a break with Zane.

If that pull seemed hard to resist before, when he was around the older man, now it was accompanied by a bunch of annoying imaginary voices reminding him every damn minute he could. He could climb Ashley like a fucking tree, because he and his boyfriend took a break, and Jet wanted it so bad, he was a little ashamed of himself.

As Jet watched Ashley scrubbing a particularly stubborn spot of mud off one of the cages, he couldn't help but appreciate how the setting sun painted a soft glow on Ashley's face. Jet swallowed, the weight in his chest growing heavier. He turned around again and took to his work, pursuing his lips.

Taking a deep breath, he spoke up softly. "My boyfriend and I... we took a break." He admitted. Ashley had known about the fact Jet had been taken. He didn’t look back at the man, trying to act a little nonchalant and blasé—which wasn’t how he felt on the inside.

You just want him to fuck you again, stop denying it. Deep down you wanted the chance, the freedom and now you got it. There’s no other reason why you’re telling him this.

Jet's heart raced. He wanted to deny it, but he wasn’t a good liar. Why was he like this? He didn’t believe it was completely true, it was a little more complicated than that, but a huge part of him agreed with the sentiment, regardless. He bit on his lower lip, huffing softly. Damn you.
In your car, the radio up, we keep tryin' to talk about us, I'm someone, you may be my love, I'll be your quiet

afternoon crush, be your violent overnight rush, make you crazy over my touch, but it's just a supercut of us

120 Posts Twenty-eight Heteroflexible He/Him played by Dylan
Re: [ISS] welcome to a new kind of tension [ashley]
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2023, 05:33:24 PM »
Ashley couldn’t help but admit that Jet was just as cute, if not cuter, now than he had been the previous summer. Despite the many things that had transpired between then and now, he realized there was certainly some sort of lingering attraction between them. He had noticed it the first time the two of them locked eyes, and every moment since seemed to make it more and more noticeable. He thought Jet was cute, even if he wanted to deny it. He hadn’t been with a man since Jet, or even really thought about it. Indiana had been annoyed by their tryst–mostly because it could have gotten them both fired from teaching, but had said nothing much about it in months. Ashley thought this had gone away, but clearly it hadn’t… and it clearly wasn’t one-sided.

Ash smiled a little as Jet began talking. During their trip, in front of the other students, it had been all business aside from some roaming eyes. Now, Jet seemed to be offering him a bone of some sort. “That’s too bad, angel.” He said, though his light smile didn’t indicate that he thought it was bad at all. “What happened with you two?” He wondered. He finished his cleaning, and turned his focus to the other more directly. “Not our eye-fucking, I’m sure, right?”

lwineah
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2023, 06:14:38 PM »
Jet didn't see Ashley's smile, but he could hear it in the way he talked. He listened, pursuing his lips in thought, while simultaneously tried to not to overthink things. He took a few second to collect his thoughts on how to answer. He was certain Zane had noticed something going on. He knew enough about his thing with Ashley to have picked up on their mutual googly eyes. It didn't help that he did not feel nearly as guilty as he though he should for being on a break. Shouldn't he be more bothered that Alexander and him were broken up for the moment?

Instead, his head was full of Ashley.

Jet turned around, too look at the American, leaning against one of the empty cages. He worried his lower lip between his teeth and couldn't help but smile a little, at seeing the man smile. He ran a hand through his hair, leaving it a little dishevelled. He felt a wave of warmth at the nickname, feeling some redness travel up to his cheeks. Angel, was so sweet, and only Ashley called him that.

"No, not directly," Jet replied with a soft sigh. "Zane and I... well, we were together but also not officially, like, exclusive, but not in a serious relationship since February and," he shrugged, "he wanted to take things further, make it official, you know? He asked me about it, and I just..." He paused, searching for the right words, "I hesitated. It's not that I don't like him, I'm just not sure." He admitted.

He fiddled with his fingers a little, letting out a small chuckle, a little sheepish. "And then there's you," he continued, a little flustered. "As much as I want to say it has absolutely nothing to do with you," he made a face, "we had something last summer and it's not gone and it's been giving me a hard time." He flushed a bit more, admitting that. "It's not actually because of you, but more because of me, being affected, I guess."

He looked at Ashley, his eyes a little curious, a little hungry. "And I don't know if I can be a good boyfriend, when I'm having such a hard time not trying to think about...you know. It's not fair on him, it's not fair on me...I'm pretty sure he's noticed, but he didn't say anything. He does know about last summer."
« Last Edit: October 03, 2023, 06:16:40 PM by lwineah »
In your car, the radio up, we keep tryin' to talk about us, I'm someone, you may be my love, I'll be your quiet

afternoon crush, be your violent overnight rush, make you crazy over my touch, but it's just a supercut of us

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2023, 06:44:01 PM »
Ashley frowned a little when Jet stated that he wasn’t sure if he wanted to take his relationship with his boyfriend farther and that it was partly his fault. He moved closer, putting an arm around him. “How about I help cheer you up?” He asked, giving the other’s shoulder a squeeze.

“Can you think of anything I could do to help?” He asked, knowing well enough that Jet had a few ideas.

He knew whatever had been there last summer was still there, so it wasn’t hard to admit it to himself, especially not when Jet chose him to tell this to.

lwineah
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2023, 07:05:38 PM »
Jet had meant it when he said it wasn't Ashley's fault. It wasn't like the man had any influence on the sexual tension, chemistry, whatever it was, that always seemed to be simmering between them in abnormally high temperatures. He flushed but smiled, when Ashley stepped close to him and threw his arm around him. Suddenly, he was close enough Jet could feel the heat of his body and it made him flush more.  The warmth of Ashley's body so close to his own rekindled memories and sensations from the summer before. Their past escapades played like a sizzling reel in his mind.

"Cheer me up?" He chuckled, a coy smile playing on his lips as he nudged Ashley's side with his elbow. He could feel his heart pick up in pace at the man's words. He knew well what the other meant by it, even if he didn't say it out loud. There was a part of him that was excited at the prospect, which proved to him further that this had perhaps been inevitable. "Just say you wanna get with me again." He teased, but it was a little flirtatious.

"I certainly have a few ideas, but I'm sure you also have yours," he teased a little, quickly falling down the rabbit hole. "What services can you offer, mhm, professor?" Fluttering his lashes up at the man, cheeky and a little thetratical on purpose, but still cute.

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2023, 09:04:58 AM »
Ashley had absolutely not been subtle with his suggestion to the other, but hearing Jet urge him to say he wanted to get with him again made him smile a little. He gave the other a little squeeze. “You know I can’t keep my hands off you, angel.” He smiled, his eyes a little half-lidded with desire for the other. “You wanna go somewhere a little more private? Maybe I can think of some ways to cheer you up after all.” He smiled.

When Jet fluttered his lashes, Ash melted a little. God, this boy was cute. He had missed him, despite himself. He had not thought this was going to happen again, though there was a part of him who might have considered that Jet would potentially be here when he took the job (though that was not the reason he took it).

“I’ll get creative, if you’re lucky.” He smiled, leading Jet away towards his quarters. Why hide it? He knew what they were both thinking, so what was the point of pretending?

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal