Author Topic:  Bellefeuille Notice Board  (Read 1080 times)

32 Posts 19 Questioning she/her played by Olivia
  • "why is everyone judging me for telling the cat a bedtime story?"
  • trophy closet
  • This character was played continuously from First Year all the way through graduation! in life, as in chess, forethought wins Won 1st Place in the Advanced Level of the Pegasus Derby! Former Bellefeuille Musketeer Olivia's admin badge Beauxbatons House Cup (2003-2004) - Bellefeuille This character has started and/or participated in a MP thread! Working Class Family Member Georgia France National Team Fan Beauxbatons House Cup (2001-2002) - Bellefeuille Beauxbatons House Cup (1998-1999) - Bellefeuille Beauxbatons House Cup (2000-2001) - Bellefeuille
Bellefeuille Notice Board
« on: March 24, 2019, 10:35:14 AM »
bellefeuille notice board

[div style="max-width:460px;text-align:justify;margin:0px auto;"]

The Bellefeuille notice board can and may be used by everyone to post announcements, posters and notices they desire all their house mates to see. Please pay attention in particular to everything posted by the Head of House, the Quidditch Captains, and the Mousquetaire.
|| pinterest | Anni '19 . Anni '21 ||

when the cold wind is a-calling and the sky is clear and bright . misty mountains sing and beckon, lead me out into the light
I will ride, I will fly, chase the wind and touch the sky . I will fly, chase the wind and touch the sky

67 Posts 18 she/her played by Carys
Bellefeuille Notice Board
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2020, 05:48:08 AM »
Quidditch sign-ups are now open!

Seeker:
Chaser: http://www.magical-hogwarts.com/index.php?action=profile;u=23686' rel='nofollow noopener' target='_blank'>@Lijsbeth Westbroek
Chaesr:
Chaser:
Beater:
Beater:
Keeper: http://www.magical-hogwarts.com/index.php?action=profile;u=16612' rel='nofollow noopener' target='_blank'> @Adele Appel

Please post below or PM Lijsbeth to sign up or try out!

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal