Author Topic:  [ttd] chasing monsters | winifred  (Read 158 times)

801 Posts 19 She/Her played by Samm
  • She wasn't looking for a knight, she was looking for a sword.
  • trophy closet
  • Durmstrang Quidditch Cup (1999-2000) - Drakonya Krov Durmstrang Quidditch Cup (2002-2003) - Drakonya Krov This driver or character won or was runner-up for an Anniversary 2018 Poll! This character participated in an AU thread during the 2020 Anniversary celebrations! Little book of magic Amethyst Matryoshka Sapphire Matryoshka Ordinul Dragonului (Samm's 2019-2020 FPP Diamond Award) The HamHam award
[ttd] chasing monsters | winifred
« on: July 21, 2023, 10:57:58 PM »
Mihaela’s frustration grew as she chased the nimble niffler through the crowded streets of Diagon Alley. She couldn’t believe her bad luck. “You little thief!” She screamed in Romanian, growling as her annoyance boiled over. "Gimme back my gold, you sneaky little shit!” Her words, half in English this time, rang across the main street, earning her concerned looks from strangers as she passed.

Her bag was now partially emptied, and the sight of her hard-earned gold in the niffler’s paws infuriated her. She couldn’t believe she was dealing with this on top of everything else. People passing by looked on with worry (and amusement), but Mihaela was far from finding any humor in the situation. "Baba Yaga as my witness, I'll get ya!"

Every time she thought she had the creature cornered, it slipped away, changing direction, and taunting her with mischief in its eyes. “Just you wait,” she muttered, ran, and rounded another corner, determination sparking in her fiery gaze.

The niffler seemed to sense her anger, but it was reluctant to give up its newfound treasures. Luckily for Mihaela, handling creatures was something she was born and raised to do. It was practically in her blood. Without thinking twice, she lunged forward, and snatched the remaining coins from the niffler’s clutches, knocking over a bunch of crates outside of a shop in the process.

"You're lucky, I ain't turnin' ya into a coat rack," she spat at the creature, her patience wearing thin.

@Winifred Gwartney
When I die, let the wolves enjoy my bones. When I die, let me go.

When I die, let the flames devour me. When I die, set me free.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal