October 01, 2022, 08:40:55 PM

Author Topic:  [MP] I've got a fever burning inside of me [Circe]  (Read 310 times)

Alexander Zhen [ Slytherin ]
31 Posts  •  Seventeen  •  Bicurious  •  played by Dylan
  • Judas was only trying to help, when he brought the Roman soldiers to the garden
  • Trophy Closet Hogwarts Quidditch Cup (2003-2004) - Slytherin Rich Family Member Pureblood Character
[MP] I've got a fever burning inside of me [Circe]
« on: September 16, 2021, 01:31:24 AM »
There was something about the end of term that made Alexander a little wistful, a little sad but in a strange sort of satisfying way. One more chapter came to an end. Things had been strange since spring break, when he had kissed his friend Jet. He had been thinking about it a lot, considering, wanting to know if Jet would be his boyfriend now or what, but he didn’t seem like the other was interested in more than a few kisses here and there. That was all well and good, but Alexander was a lover, not a friend with benefits. He wanted a relationship, not an arrangement. Well, it wasn’t like he’d necessarily say no to free kisses or sex or cuddles, but he always wanted to give more. He wanted to feel it in his whole heart, and go where his heart took him. It was a profoundly non-Slytherin trait, in an otherwise stereotypically Slytherin boy. 

He had decided to go to the great hall sleepover for this month, and looked forward to causing trouble with Ben while he was there. Unfortunately, Ben was nowhere to be found at the present moment, and so Alexander looked around for someone else to keep his attention—and his eyes ran right over Circe Sutcliffe. 

Circe was gorgeous, and a lot of people in school knew it. Even so, she was aloof and distant and hard to get.  Alexander had often flirted at the older woman, but she had never seemed to appreciate his affections. That was okay. He was a good sport, but persistence mattered. He wouldn’t have said he had a crush on her per say, but he did think she was gorgeous and wouldn’t have minded to have taken her out on a date or two. Alas, it was too late now to date her. She was leaving the next day for her new graduated life, but that didn’t mean they couldn’t get a little affectionate in the meantime. 

He had always liked Circe’s passion and spirit. She was a nice girl, compassionate and genuine, but she didn’t take crap and she stood up for those who were disenfranchised. He appreciated the nobility of that, and likely would have been a Gryffindor if not for his ambition and cunning for how much he really felt kin with her over it. 

He smiled as he walked up to her with open arms, expecting a nice warm hug. “Yoooo Circe!” He grinned. “Congratulations on your graduation.” He smiled. “I guess you’re here for the novelty of sleeping in the Great Hall, eh? You need a bed buddy? I might have hard abs, but I run hot-blooded.” He teased, playfully using the double entendre. “I’ll be sure to keep you nice and warm.” He knew she wasn’t going for it, but that was part of the thrill of the chase. He had to keep up his confidence and his spirits. Who knew? Maybe she would let him snuggle her a little. 

@Circe Sutcliffe

Circe Sutcliffe [ Artist ]
83 Posts  •  18  •  Heterosexual  •  played by Lisa
Re: [MP] I've got a fever burning inside of me [Circe]
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2021, 10:54:17 PM »
Circe had mixed feelings about the end-of-term. She'd never spend another night within the walls of Hogwarts castle ever again once she left tomorrow, and this was both liberating and depressing. She really had enjoyed her time at Hogwarts, in spite of the chaos. Still, she looked forward to leaving England and moving to France. She was eager to start at the art school. It was a chance to reinvent herself. Of course, she still fully intended to visit her friends and Lorin in London at every opportunity. She'd at least have Manny for a roommate, so it wasn't as though she'd be completely alone.

The Hogwarts faculty was throwing a sleepover in the Great Hall to celebrate the end of term, and the Slytherin girl had donned a green pajama set and silver snake-patterned pajama set for the occasion. Sid and Manny were supposed to be there too. She wondered briefly where they were as she set her things down before she was distracted by the sound of Alex's voice. She managed a small, awkward smile. He'd never done her any harm, though he was persistent to say the least. She'd likely never see him again. What harm could it do to be nice?

"Hello, Alex." She returned the hug and, unsure of what else to do, patted his pack a little before pulling away. "I think I'll manage on my own, but I appreciate your concern." Circe shook her head a little. "Any exciting summer plans?"

Alexander Zhen [ Slytherin ]
31 Posts  •  Seventeen  •  Bicurious  •  played by Dylan
  • Judas was only trying to help, when he brought the Roman soldiers to the garden
  • Trophy Closet Hogwarts Quidditch Cup (2003-2004) - Slytherin Rich Family Member Pureblood Character
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2021, 11:59:01 PM »
He laughed lightly, smiling warmly at her as she hugged him and patted his back. “You wound me, Circe. Shot through the heart by cupid himself.” He teased, playfully flirting. He wasn’t really serious—unless she wanted to—but it never hurt to be friendly and flirty, did it? At least, in Alexander’s experience, it had always been easier to be playfully flirtatious than funny or intelligent or anything like that. His humor was almost self-depreciating in a way, his persistence definitely meant for the humor of them both. 

He pondered this a bit. Did he ever have summer plans? Perhaps he would get to go to camp again this year, like the quidditch camp he had been to the year before, or Anasai the year before that. Of course, he had not asked his father yet. “I dunno yet.” He admitted with a shrug. “Maybe I’ll go to camp again, or maybe my father will recruit me to intern in his office…” He thought camp sounded more fun, but of course he had always wanted to work with his father, and wanted the join the family business when he graduated. It was expected of him, of course, but he actually wanted it, too. He wanted to prove himself savvy, smart, and able. He wanted to be like his father and looked up to the older man very much. He didn’t much look forward to the rest of what came with pureblood expectation (marriage, children, ugh), but he would do what was needed of him, most likely. 

“What about you?” He asked. “You get into that fancy French art school? You’ll be the next Michaelangelo.” He smiled at her. “I would doubtlessly frequent a church whose ceilings you painted.” He teased lightly. “In fact, I know a place.” He joked, very playful and not at all pressuring. 

“You seen Danvers around here anywhere?” He asked, after a moment. “He better not be getting into trouble without me. I’ll lose my reputation.”

Circe Sutcliffe [ Artist ]
83 Posts  •  18  •  Heterosexual  •  played by Lisa
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2021, 04:43:33 PM »
Oh, Alex. Always the flatterer. While his advances had, historically, aided in the betterment of her self-esteem, she found it best not to actively encourage him. "Yeah? Well, I hope that you enjoy whatever it is that you end up doing." Circe wondered, briefly, if he actually enjoyed working in his father's office but she didn't want to pry. She smiled.  She did, in fact, get into that fancy French art school. She beamed with pride at his compliment, though she felt that he was exaggerating. "I did, actually. Thank you. I appreciate that."

"I have not seen him, no." On cue, Circe looked around the Great Hall. Nope. Still no Danvers. Nor Sid or Manny. She laughed quietly at his quip about losing his reputation if the other boy was getting into trouble without him. "Ah, yes. Then professors might actually expect you to be on your best behavior next year. We can't have that."

She paused for a moment. "I can't seem to find Sid either, which is concerning. Merlin only knows what he's getting up to." Shaking her head, she let out a soft sigh. "I honestly have no idea how I ever managed to become prefect what with trying to keep him out of trouble." She thought back to what had happened in the dungeons with Wini when she, thinking quickly, had successfully aided the other girl in handling a difficult and dangerous situation with some younger students. Perhaps she wasn't so bad? "But, I suppose that it worked out. It'll look good on resumes, besides." That's what her parents kept reminding her anyway.  She wasn't as concerned about Manny. She wondered if he was finally saying something to that boy he'd told her that he fancied and she made a mental note to ask him later on.

Tags:
Tags: