Author Topic:  Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!  (Read 13174 times)

344 Posts
Re: Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!
« Reply #615 on: December 22, 2022, 11:39:17 PM »
Hello! its nice to meet new people on here. the name is Maricelee but you can call me Marci or Jay. pronouns are he/she or they/them. i really hope we can all get along

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!

3569 Posts 33 she/her EST (GMT-5)
« Reply #616 on: December 23, 2022, 09:15:32 AM »
Hello! its nice to meet new people on here. the name is Maricelee but you can call me Marci or Jay. pronouns are he/she or they/them. i really hope we can all get along

hi and welcome!! I’m Olivia, the Hogwarts Admin (I sent your welcome PM) - great to have you!
please don’t hesitate to reach out to any of us if you have questions. also feel free to connect with any of my characters! full list and all their character sheets are in my sandbox ^^
|| pinterest | threadlist | Anni 2017 . gryff!pride ||

intermittently (and unpredictably) super busy - sorry!

1267 Posts 35 She/her CST (GMT-6)
« Reply #617 on: December 23, 2022, 12:36:28 PM »

Welcome to MH!!

1574 Posts Thirty-two He/Him EST (GMT-5)
« Reply #618 on: December 23, 2022, 05:16:42 PM »

Hey! I am Dylan, nice to meet you! Do you have a preference as to Marci or Jay? I would like to call you whatever you prefer. If you have specific pronouns that you prefer I will be happy to call you whichever you like.

I have about a million characters on here so feel free to reach out when you decide where your character will be from and if they will be a student or an adult, because I have at least one student at each school and a plethora of travelling adults as well.

Hope to play with you soon!

1 Posts 36 He/Him CST (GMT-6)
« Reply #619 on: December 31, 2022, 03:06:23 PM »
Hi, I'm Jordan. It's nice to meet you all!

1574 Posts GMT+1
« Reply #620 on: December 31, 2022, 03:18:08 PM »
Hi Jordan, welcome to MH!

I'm Inga. Feel free to reach out if you need help with anything.

« Reply #621 on: December 31, 2022, 03:22:04 PM »

Welcome to MH!!

« Reply #622 on: December 31, 2022, 07:33:25 PM »

Hey and welcome @Jordan! I’m Olivia - as Inga said, please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have questions as you get oriented. we’re glad to have you!
I also have a wide variety of characters to connect with if you’re interested ^^
« Last Edit: January 01, 2023, 04:07:06 PM by Olivia »

239 Posts
« Reply #623 on: February 17, 2023, 08:12:57 PM »
Hello! It’s been . . . a few years since I was truly on here, so I guess I’m not actually new, but it kinda feels like it because I’ve been away so long, haha. Anyways, hi, my name is Kaisa and I’m excited to jump back into things!!!

1095 Posts
« Reply #624 on: February 17, 2023, 08:15:13 PM »
Hello! It’s been . . . a few years since I was truly on here, so I guess I’m not actually new, but it kinda feels like it because I’ve been away so long, haha. Anyways, hi, my name is Kaisa and I’m excited to jump back into things!!!

omg hey gurl!!!! welcome back!

314 Posts 25 she/her EST (GMT-5)
« Reply #625 on: February 17, 2023, 08:16:19 PM »

welcome back!! <333 good to see you!

« Reply #626 on: February 17, 2023, 08:26:51 PM »

ahhhhh welcome back, missed you!! 💕
let me know if you need a catch-up on anything, and as always you're welcome to any and all of my crew!

« Reply #627 on: February 17, 2023, 10:07:18 PM »

omg, welcome back!!!

1574 Posts Thirty-two He/Him EST (GMT-5)
« Reply #628 on: February 17, 2023, 11:07:49 PM »

Welome back Kaisa! I remember you! You were particularly close with livvy, who is also making a recent comeback--idk if you have talked to her yet lol

Feel free to reach out if you have any character connections and would like to do a thread! I have at least one baby at each school, and lots of adults!

5 Posts 32 Straight She/her MST (GMT-7) played by LaLa
« Reply #629 on: March 10, 2024, 06:21:04 PM »
Hi everyone I am Lala, I was here a long time ago under the name Playful Lynx. I am happy to be back and play with you all. I am working on a Swedish adult character.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal