Author Topic:  what are your characters doing?  (Read 213 times)

1024 Posts EST (GMT-5)
what are your characters doing?
« on: June 25, 2021, 12:42:38 AM »
I feel like we used to have a thread like this back in the day and wanted to bring it back because I find it strangely fascinating to see how all of my chars interact with each other in different locales and situations.

There are no rules here but general guidelines are like: feel free to use any locale (real or made up, one you've been to or currently at or planning on going, whatever you want) and feel free to include any characters that are floating around in that head of yours (sorted, unsorted, wips, archived on purpose, archived bc you were away for a year like me and didn't bring anyone back lol, long dead chars that won't leave, etc) and feel free to come back whenever you want if your chars are up to new shenanigans.

<33

~~

Location: Big cabin in the woods in the middle of nowhere on the edge of a lake

Circenn is in his element - he loves all things mountain houses, woods, cabins, lakes, etc. It was probably his idea to come, giving off real leadery/captain of the squad vibes. He took charge of the meal prep and planning and grocery shopping too and is probably going to do most of the cooking with assists by Wini (who thinks Circenn is the nicest, biggest teddy bear she's ever met) and JR (who sucks at cooking and would normally grumble about it but Circenn is a quidditch god in his eyes so he's being a little brownnoser). Neither Wini or JR are very good in the kitchen so good luck buddy.

Lyall is playing a game of chess against Jae and Jae is losing spectacularly but keeps wanting another rematch otherwise Jae would be helping in the kitchen (only if asked) since he's probably better than Wini and JR combined.

Danny is off with Sorley (Lyall's son, age 11ish, idk paging Dr. Liv xD) roughhousing and general tom foolery outside by the lake, maybe canoeing where Sorley keeps warning Danny that he better not make them tip over.

Tara convinced Marisa to put down some work that she brought with her and go out for a hike. Tara is doing all the daredevil things like swinging on a rope and then flipping into the lake while Marisa is like a trusty sidekick taking whatever photos Tara wants lol.

Senna who does love nature started to go on the hike with Tara and Marisa, got 7 minutes in and got out of breath so said the vibe was bad so headed back to cabin where she's currently chatting up Torr about his aura and like why it's so orange/green (ew, bad combo). Torr, however, is two seconds away from apparating back to his flat because he doesn't like anyone. Senna's tolerable at times, but not when she's being 'crazy'.

??

what are your characters doing?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2021, 03:37:45 AM »

Peter Alva, Harbinger Garth, has just plopped onto the sofa and is complaining rather bitterly about the fact that it is too warm here. He?óÔé¼Ôäós threatened to freeze my coffee into a solid block of ice, but so far his elemental magic seems to be fritzing out. He?óÔé¼Ôäós tried it a couple of times to no avail.
put aside the notion that the end is near, stay with me eternally, the terrors disappear
https://i.ibb.co/DRkqG1f/petera.png\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' />
now we know as we are known, unimagined things, death is just the messenger, love the truth it brings

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal