Author Topic:  Hogwarts Legacy  (Read 378 times)

cam
56 Posts she/her PST (GMT-8)
Hogwarts Legacy
« on: March 19, 2022, 03:39:25 AM »
 Playstation just released their State of Play.  Saw this and couldn't think of who I'd rather share it with <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AZmuZNu5LA' rel='nofollow noopener' target='_blank'>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AZmuZNu5LA

First thoughts... wasn't it supposed to be MMO?  Seems very single-player.

Is everybody just a first year fifth year?

Regardless, I'm excited!  Optimistically open to disappointment. xD

Goblin rebellions?  Here for it.

▾ ▽ ▾

3565 Posts 32 she/her EST (GMT-5)
Hogwarts Legacy
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2022, 01:21:07 PM »
 have never really been much of a video game player - but I am ABSOLUTELY going to be commandeering Pat's PS5 for this ???? the fact that you're a "new student starting late in Fifth Year" concept is weird, but I'm assuming there will be an IC explanation haha (or maybe it's because the spells you'd need to realistically do well are O.W.L.-level content, but IRL you don't necessarily have the gameplay knowledge right off the bat... so this is the IC front to get you caught-up IRL)

looks really promising overall!!!
|| pinterest | threadlist | Anni 2017 . gryff!pride ||

intermittently (and unpredictably) super busy - sorry!

1267 Posts 35 She/her CST (GMT-6)
Hogwarts Legacy
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2022, 06:07:31 PM »
 i was excited at first, until i found out the plot of it. rowling’s goblins are heavily rooted in antisemitic stereotypes and tropes, so i’m less than thrilled about it. idk maybe it’ll be fun?

1568 Posts Thirty-two He/Him EST (GMT-5)
Hogwarts Legacy
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2022, 09:09:43 AM »

Quote from: "Daphne"
i was excited at first, until i found out the plot of it. rowling’s goblins are heavily rooted in antisemitic stereotypes and tropes, so i’m less than thrilled about it. idk maybe it’ll be fun?

JKR being a despicable person ruins something I would otherwise love yet again
can she stop

1267 Posts 35 She/her CST (GMT-6)
Hogwarts Legacy
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2022, 02:28:05 PM »

Quote from: "Dylan"
Quote from: "Daphne"

JKR being a despicable person ruins something I would otherwise love yet again
can she stop

sorry xDDD

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal