Author Topic:  Badges  (Read 291 times)

759 Posts 36 36 homo·allosexual he/him/they he/him/they EST (GMT-5) played by Taed
Badges
« on: April 05, 2022, 03:43:34 PM »
 I didn't really think about the badges I used to have on my OOC and Character accounts until i saw that a few people DO appear to have badges.

Not sure which ones (if not all of them) made it over, but I do have a full list of all the badges I had on the previous site platform.

I will not post it here because between my OOC and the four Characters I intend to activate, there are 66 that I had ???? plus I'm guessing at least one other I could qualify for.

3562 Posts 32 she/her EST (GMT-5)
Badges
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2022, 05:44:17 PM »

Quote from: "Taed"
I didn't really think about the badges I used to have on my OOC and Character accounts until i saw that a few people DO appear to have badges.

Not sure which ones (if not all of them) made it over, but I do have a full list of all the badges I had on the previous site platform.

I will not post it here because between my OOC and the four Characters I intend to activate, there are 66 that I had ???? plus I'm guessing at least one other I could qualify for.

this is something that is https://mhrpg.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=10804' rel='nofollow noopener' target='_blank'>actively in the works!

none of them automatically transferred, I think because of the platform/interface/coding differences. unfortunately there is no "member/group assign" tool at present, so until one is built/coded we are moving them over individually... which is going to take quite a bit of time, considering we have somewhere on the order of 500+ different badges ????

(some people have also gone ahead and copy-pasted them into their signatures as a temporary fix, but in the end the
trophy closet" will resemble the previous site!)
|| pinterest | threadlist | Anni 2017 . gryff!pride ||

intermittently (and unpredictably) super busy - sorry!

759 Posts 36 36 homo·allosexual he/him/they he/him/they EST (GMT-5) played by Taed
Badges
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2022, 07:29:38 AM »
 Awesome, thank you for the heads-up! :)

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal