Author Topic:  Help support MH! :)  (Read 1046 times)

3557 Posts 32 she/her EST (GMT-5)
Help support MH! :)
« on: January 03, 2023, 09:03:41 PM »
Hi, fam!

First off: Happy New Year! 🎉 We are so grateful for each and every one of y'all, and I know I speak for more than just myself when I say that our members really are the best. Our little community has stuck together for almost two decades, now, and I know I'm not the only one who considers all of y'all as an extension of family. 💕 MH has seen me personally through quite a few stages of life, and I am so grateful to have shared so many memories over the years with so many of y'all. 🥰

Secondly: This is a completely unofficial non-admin post, but I wanted to have this info in a more visible spot so people are aware (and also to remind me!). Two small plugs that can help keep our little fam going for more years to come:

1) As y'all might have seen in my post in one of the OOC threads, I only recently remembered that the Top RP Sites page existed - voting for MH can help us get more traffic. We've been on that ranking site for quite a long time, but our ratings have gotten a bit jumbled since we moved servers. Staying competitive on the leaderboard helps keep us more easily visible to new members. You can vote once per device per day, and votes reset each month. No cost involved and no registration needed.
- Link to vote for our site: https://www.toprpsites.com/details/magical/
- Overall rank list of HP RP sites: https://www.toprpsites.com/category/Harry-Potter/

2) When possible, donations are much appreciated to keep software updated and servers running month-to-month without interruption. They've never been required or expected or anything like that, and that will always be the case! Everyone is in different phases of life and of course finances are always a huge headache. But if you find that you have some flexibility and are willing to help support the site, any size donation (even just $1) can make a difference. We've brought back the "Donate" button from the old site: link is here, and you can find the clickable icon on the main page all the way at the bottom of the left sidebar.
(Alternative link if the above doesn’t work: https://paypal.me/mhrpg?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US)

💕,
The Admin Team

@Board Access
« Last Edit: September 01, 2023, 09:59:00 PM by Olivia »
|| pinterest | threadlist | Anni 2017 . gryff!pride ||

intermittently (and unpredictably) super busy - sorry!

752 Posts 36 36 homo·allosexual he/him/they he/him/they EST (GMT-5) played by Taed
Re: Help support MH! :)
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2023, 07:46:41 AM »
We've brought back the "Donate" button from the old site: link is here, and you can find the clickable icon on the main page all the way at the bottom of the left sidebar.

Bad news bears @Olivia

1254 Posts 35 She/her CST (GMT-6)
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2023, 10:35:13 AM »
Bad news bears @Olivia

I'm not sure why it's not working for you, but the alternative would be to access the page via this link: https://paypal.me/mhrpg?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2023, 02:46:17 PM »
oh weird the link worked for me yesterday!
thanks for the alternate link, Fee! will update the first post

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2023, 08:24:18 PM »
hi friends!
it's a new month and voting has reset - help us out here! you can vote once per day per device 💕

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2023, 03:30:19 PM »
hi friends!
it's a new month and voting has reset - help us out here! you can vote once per day per device 💕

hi, me again 😬💕

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2023, 12:16:23 PM »
don't let me be the only one who's voted this month! 😉

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2023, 09:58:19 PM »

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal