Author Topic:  Come fly with me [Rose]  (Read 459 times)

203 Posts Twenty-three Magnus 💍 He/Him played by Dylan
Come fly with me [Rose]
« on: April 05, 2020, 11:37:25 AM »
Rose's home | July 2003

It had been awhile since Basil had gotten out of the house. Law School was more difficult than he had originally thought. It took a lot of studying and practice, and it was challenging and interesting to boot. He was loving everything about it. He was still living off/on with his fiancee, Alexanderia, but they had not yet settled completely into one place. Her mother found the thought of them actually cohabitating before marriage to be wildly inappropriate, despite how obvious it was to everyone involved that the two of them had been intimate. The wedding was getting closer as the months ticked by and Basil was nervous but excited about it. Always the fiance, never the groom, he was eager for that to change. He loved Xan, as much as he thought he could love anyone at that point, and thought they would make a good match. She was becoming a well-renouned herbologist, and he was getting ready to be a lawyer. They would have a good life together, eventually. They would have beautiful children and be happy, he was sure.

For the first time in a long time, Basil was optimistic about his life and where things may lead. Even so, he missed his friends. It had been a long time since he?óÔé¼Ôäód seen Rosaline?óÔé¼ÔÇØprobably since her own wedding, if he was honest with himself. It was time to see her again, he thought, so he wrote her and set a time to travel to her home. Armed with an expensive bottle of traditional, wormwood-infused, absinthe, and his runespoor, Basil made his way over to her home. Her husband, Michael, was out for the evening?óÔé¼ÔÇØin talks with a publisher for some of his written work?óÔé¼ÔÇØand this was an opportune time for Basil to slip in and keep her company. Xan was, likewise, busy working. It would be just he two of them, just like old days.

He arrived and was let in by her house elf, and he wandered the hallways with his runespoor, peeking for things that had changed since Michael moved in. He bent down to pet ever cat he passed by, then lounged on her couch while he waited for her. Within minutes, he had three cats on his lap, purring happily. He forgot how much Rose?óÔé¼Ôäós cats loved him. He was almost their stepfather, to be fair.

When she finally arrived, he grinned. ?óÔé¼?ôRavishing as always, my darling.?óÔé¼?Ø He teased. ?óÔé¼?ôI come bearing gifts.?óÔé¼?Ø

http://www.magical-hogwarts.com/index.php?action=profile;u=19247' rel='nofollow noopener' target='_blank'>@Rosaline Bane

baby, i'm a sociopath, sweet serial killer

on the warpath cause i love you just a little too much

171 Posts
Come fly with me [Rose]
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2020, 12:41:52 PM »
Rosaline had been keeping herself very busy as of late. Between training with Christoph and getting back into the potions business, legal and otherwise, she had quite a lot to do. However, she had cleared some time out of her schedule to spend with another man, aside from her husband, who was very important to her. She had just been in her training room rearranging things when she had heard Basil arrive. A long-sleeved black dress hugged her figure and her designer heels made click-clack noises against the floor as she walked.

"I am sure that you say that to all of the girls." Rose teased back, tilting her head as a smile tugged at her lips. "Oh? Well, I do like gifts. I suppose you can stay for a bit." She grinned at that. Basil knew she loved him, though things were strictly platonic these days. She was happy for him and Xan, and she was happier yet that she herself was getting along with her friend's wife-to-be. She needed all the female friends that she could get, though it was true that she had a lot of maternal female cousins and she saw them quite often. Her father's side was another story entirely. She could think of only a handful of Laytons who would be moved by her death even.

"If you'd like to sit down, we could go to the parlor?"

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal