Author Topic:  [marrakech] midnight city. [graham]  (Read 394 times)

218 Posts 25 Heterosexual played by Sioban
[marrakech] midnight city. [graham]
« on: March 19, 2024, 03:53:17 PM »
"Do you want some tea?" Madeline asked as she pulled the floating silver tray across the water to the edge of the pool where she sat, her long legs lazily moving in the water. It was a stunningly beautiful hotel they were staying in and they were making the most of the warm desert nights. The swimming pool was in the middle of the courtyard beneath a cloudless starry sky that seemed to stretch for miles. A private oasis in the middle of the medina, seemingly miles away from the hustle and bustle of the vibrant city.

She and Graham had arrived yesterday and the Moroccan sun had already caused Maddie's freckles to appear, her exposed skin erring on the side of sunburnt. She was sure Graham had been humouring her when she insisted they go to the market for no reason at all (the riad had all food and drinks included) but he'd let her haggle. She hadn't gotten a very good deal, honestly, but he still said she'd done a good job. And she'd come back with a cute but slightly lopsided fridge magnet.

Her fingers wrapped themselves around the delicate cup as she took a sip, her face upturned towards the sky, fascinated. "Isn't it just unfair that we don't live here?" Maddie asked her boyfriend with a lazy grin, holding out the cup for him to take.

It wasn't late, just after eleven at night, and the soft glow of the lamps illuminated the pool. They had the place to themselves. It must have been expensive, unless Graham's friend had something to do with it. Maddie had met the cursebreaker once before, she was tall and blonde and seemingly full of life but she was nice enough.

"I just a bunch of stuff," Maddie admitted with a sheepish grin as she slicked her wet hair back from her forehead, wiggling her toes in the still-warm water. "I'm starving."

@Graham Kerr

41 Posts Twenty-eight Heterosexual He/Him played by Dylan
Re: [marrakech] midnight city. [graham]
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2024, 05:36:41 PM »
Graham was having the time of his life. It had been awhile since he had had a lucrative job somewhere, and he had celebrated his cursebreaking success by taking his girlfriend on a well-needed vacation somewhere warmer than the chilly Scotland air. He had been to Morocco several times by now, and was comfortable there–as well as having connections for a great place for the two of them to stay. They had the whole property to themselves, including th private enclosed pool where they had recently indulged in the privacy and the warm water with a exhibitionist-like romp. Now, they were relaxing and cuddling and talking, and Graham felt very calm and at ease.

“Tea? No. I’ll take a beer though, or some whiskey? You want me to fashion you a drink?” He asked, not moving far away from her despite offering to get out of the pool to get her what she wanted. “We could order in, too, if you wanted?” He offered. “There are some fantastic things around here that we don’t get a lot in Scotland, if you are up for something adventurous. Of course, it’s not off the table for us to get dolled up and go out–the night is young.” That was a slight overstatement, as the night was nearly over.

“I love you.” He said, basically out of nowhere as he looked her over. She was shimmering in the moonlight, and he wanted to take a picture with his mind so he would never miss the moment. He smiled at her fondly. There was a part of him who had considered making this trip their engagement trip (assuming she’d say yes) but he was having a little cold feet about proposing, given that they had never actually talked about furthering their relationship. He loved her and knew she was the one, but he was worried she was not ready to take that step. They really ought to discuss it, first.

“I wish I could capture this moment forever.” He confessed. “You’re shimmering in the moonlight, looking like a ethereal goddess, and I am not worthy.” He teased. Luckily, the moon was not full. “You think you’ll still love me in 20 years?” He wondered, breeching the subject carefully. “When I’m not as handsome as I am now?” He joked.

somebody get me from this nightmare

I can't control myself

218 Posts 25 Heterosexual played by Sioban
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2024, 09:16:50 AM »
"You're missing out," Madeline responded with a playful tut and shake of her head as she sipped her tea, her fingers wrapped around the delicate cup. "Beer?" She asked with a thoughtful frown. "That might be nice," she offered to Graham before she lazily looped the robe of her plush bathrobe around her waist and nuzzled into it.

"Define adventurous," she asked her boyfriend with trepidation clear on her pretty face, her nose wrinkled playfully. "Absolutely no calamari," Maddie shuddered, reliving the one and only time she'd had it and she likened it to chewing a car tyre. "We can do that tomorrow," she assured him. "Let's stay in tonight. You can drag me around for food tomorrow," she grinned and it soon widened.
"I love you too," the blonde replied, reaching out to Graham to briefly slide the pad of her thumb across one of his cheekbones affectionately. Soon after, however, she burst out laughing. "Gosh," Maddie responded with a blush that made her sunburn tingle. "That's quite a compliment. That last shag must have altered your brain chemistry," she teased, playfully splashing some water at him with her foot.

Glancing at him, she grinned. "What on Earth has gotten into you?" Maddie wondered, fixing him with a bemused expression before she softened it. "Of course I will," she responded without missing a beat. Graham was literal perfection at any stage but that wasn't why she was dating him. If someone painted him white, people would swear that he was carved out of marble. "I'd even love you if you were a worm," she joked with a grin that made her dimples appear.

41 Posts Twenty-eight Heterosexual He/Him played by Dylan
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2024, 02:52:55 AM »
He laughed a little at her saying he was missing out. “I like a cuppa as much as anyone, but it’s not the appropriate environment for it right now, I don’t think. Not for me, anyway. You do you, lass.” He chuckled playfully at her, eyes smiling. “Maybe I’ll go grab the bottle of Firewhiskey we brought and you can put it in your tea, if ya can’t take it straight.” He challenged, playful.

“I just meant some food you might not have had a ton of. I want some like… real authentic Moroccan food, you know? Not the off brand shite we have in Glasgow.” He considered for a moment, though. “I can wait one more day, though for good food. Wanna order in some takeaway? I’ve found a few pamphlets inside in the kitchen I think. We can go look in a minute, I would rather hear about how much you’d love me if I was a worm.” He teased. He loved her dimples, and she looked so gorgeous grinning at him cheekily. He wanted to go right up to her and smack her ass. So, he did.

He gave her a playful swat on the behind, “Atta girl.” He teased, giving it a groping rub where he had just smacked to soothe it a little (not that it had hurt much to begin with). “You know, I’m serious, though.” He said, after a moment. “You ever thought about like… future stuff with us? Where we’ll be in 5, 10, 20 years?” He asked. “I’m nearing 30, you know. I ought to start thinking more seriously about settling in, you know? Wife, kids–maybe even, gasp, a stable job.” Honestly, that last one scared him the most.

“You’re doing so well with your bakery and we’re doing well. It’s been about a year together now, right? Didn’t we get together in December?” Maybe this was a sneaky way to remember his anniversary, but he was pretty sure he remembered it correctly. Did she count from the day they started dating or the day they met as adults?

“I’m not proposing right now, Maddie, so don’t get too nervous or excited. I’m just… you know, thinking. Is that something you’d like with me? One day? Or soon. Or one day far from now? What’s in your head, lass?”

somebody get me from this nightmare

I can't control myself

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal