Author Topic:  Ministry Public Information Services department  (Read 736 times)

59 Posts 30 CST (GMT-6)
Ministry Public Information Services department
« on: September 04, 2023, 08:47:24 AM »
So originally I was thinking this department would be something like a PR department, but now I'm questioning whether it'd be something more like public records (i.e. birth/death records, etc)? Can someone clarify for me? :D

1568 Posts Thirty-two He/Him EST (GMT-5)
Re: Ministry Public Information Services department
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2023, 08:51:02 AM »
So originally I was thinking this department would be something like a PR department, but now I'm questioning whether it'd be something more like public records (i.e. birth/death records, etc)? Can someone clarify for me? :D

The department of public information services is a bit like propaganda-making from my experience. They were the ones making the fliers about magic stealing during DH. My character @Michael Evans was a PR rep for them for several years and that's how I always played it

59 Posts 30 CST (GMT-6)
Re: Ministry Public Information Services department
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2023, 08:55:07 AM »
Cool that's what I was kind of hoping but honestly it could also make sense for them to do both, too. Just didn't want to have an embarrassing moment with one of y'all sorting my sheet one day and being like "that's not what they do there"... XDD

Thanks a million!!!!

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal