Author Topic:  [Edinburgh] You look so pretty, and I love this view (Hyacinth)  (Read 992 times)

75 Posts Twenty-two Heterosexual He/Him played by Juliet
  • She's a silver lining climbing on my desire
  • trophy closet
  • Pureblood Character Working Class Family Member Participated at the Academy Athena July/August 2000
[Edinburgh] You look so pretty, and I love this view (Hyacinth)
« on: September 25, 2023, 11:14:20 PM »
What had he gotten himself into?

Ian stood in front of the mirror, feeling stuffy in the brand new suit that Basil had bought him. Somehow he found himself telling a young woman if she had no one to take to the wedding that he would be her date. Hyacinth was of age but she was still a student at Hogwarts. It was wrong, he shouldn’t have offered or opened his fecking mouth. Despite there being something about her that reminded him a bit of Ivy. The sweetness that erupted from her as if the world wasn’t cruel. It made Ian feel this pull towards her, one he hasn’t felt since Ivy.

Time heals all wounds, or so they say.
But Ian felt like time heals nothing, all it did was just give things more space to fester and rot.

“Feck!” Ian frustratedly yelled out as he unsuccessfully for the tenth time tried to get this tie right. “B! Think you can give me a hand?” He was very thankful that his best friend offered to buy him a suit. Ian didn’t even think about that when he told Basil about being Hyacinth’s date to the wedding. Of course it would make sense to wear a suit. The navy blue suit was perfectly tailored to his frame and a part of Ian felt like he was someone different.

A boy with no pain behind hazel eyes.
Money and wealth oozing out of him like water

The distant memory of her caused guilt to nip at his heart as B tied his tie. Was it too soon to do this? How long should he wait until he is fully over Ivy? Perhaps, like the Shaman said, he would never forget or love her; but that didn’t mean he should let the memory of her hold him back from life. The wounds may never heal, but they didn’t bleed either. Sitting in some forever-state where her presence feels as if she’s there but for a fleeting moment. Joining Ian in his life as a spectator to the going ons around him.

Now she was watching three young men, dressed to the nine, arriving together at the Wedding of Azalea. Ian stood there as the other two walked off, his eyes searching the crowd until they locked eyes on Hyacinth. Ian opens his mouth to speak, but is unable to find any words as nerves crept up on him. His left hand habitually ran through his hair, which was slicked back from its usual unruly style, as his other hand gripped the pink carnation lightly as if it would shatter in his grip. “Hy…you look..ravishing.”

Ian regretted not smoking right before he got here as he cursed himself silently for saying that to the sweet, innocent girl.

@Hyacinth Reed
« Last Edit: September 25, 2023, 11:16:18 PM by Juliet »

42 Posts Seventeen Hopeless Romantic She/Her played by Dylan
  • Choosing to be tender and kind in a harsh environment is not weakness, it's courage.
  • trophy closet
  • This character went to the ISS in July/August 2005 Lucky Horseshoes Rich Family Member Influential Family Member Pureblood Character Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain & Co-Captain
Re: [Edinburgh] You look so pretty, and I love this view (Hyacinth)
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2023, 02:15:37 AM »
Hyacinth had not expected what transpired between her and Ian when she had mentioned Azalea’s wedding. He had so carefully asked her if she had a date, and she recited “July 9, 2005.” She had not even understood that he meant a date-date. Then, to blow her mind even more, he had offered to go with her. She was shocked, skeptical of reality, but excited. She had always liked Ian, from the first time he came into the shop. She was maybe thirteen or fourteen at the time, much too young for him to pay any mind, but he was always kind to her. He smelled a little funny and looked rough around the edges, but like a rescue puppy, she was drawn to him. He needed a gentle, caring hand to take care of himself a little better, but he didn’t need to change who he was. He was a soft, gentle soul. A bit sad, she could tell, but she had a hint of melancholy about her, too, and it fit nicely.

Hyacinth, as a bridesmaid, had not chosen the color of her lavender dress herself, but she had told Ian what she would be wearing so he could coordinate. While Navy and lavender were not necessarily the same, they complimented one-another, and the pink carnation he brought was more than complementary for the light-purple gown. She smiled warmly at him when he arrived. She had been waiting, a little nervously, for him to show up. She feared he might even stand her up. She knew she would have plenty of people to speak to at the reception, but she would have been hurt and subdued had he really not shown up. She had gotten her hopes up for a really special night. She wanted him to notice her, more than just as Azalea and Iris and Cassia’s little sister, but for herself.

She smiled bright pearly whites at him when he compliemented her, a blush on her cheeks. Her pygmy puff, Magenta, was on her shoulder (as she went nowhere without her, and she matched well enough). She offered him a one-armed hug in greeting, feeling as though even this gesture was a bit forward. “I’m so glad you made it!” She beamed. “You look very handsome.” She smiled, and meant it. He brushed and washed his hair, and looked very dapper, indeed. “The suit fits you so well, and it brings out the green flecks in your eyes.” She smiled, always noticing the little details. She had looked him in the eye, especially when he was not looking, many times before.

She hesitated, not wanting to be presumptuous, before asking softly: “Did you bring the flower for me?” She smiled. “It’s beautiful. Do you want to put it on my corsage?” She was wearing flowers already, but absolutely wouldn’t mind wearing another—especially if Ian had gone through the trouble of bringing it. “Come inside.” She urged him. “Do you want to get a drink? Then, I’ll give you a tour of the house.” She smiled. “The wedding won’t be for another hour, so we have some time.” She smiled. She had been drinking exclusively virgin cocktails for now, but considered allowing herself a small glass of champagne for her nerves, and thought Ian looked like he might be thirsty for a little calm himself.

• trophy closet
  • Pureblood Character Working Class Family Member Participated at the Academy Athena July/August 2000
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2023, 09:14:28 PM »
The blush that crept on her cheeks sent heatwaves through Ian as Hyacinth hugged him with one arm. Squeezing her back slightly, Ian smiled as Hy gave him a compliment in return. It had been very difficult to pull himself together in a way that was more Basil style than his own. Yet, when Ian looked himself in the mirror he had to admit that it was a good look. The lavender dress was stunning on Hyacinth and he couldn't stop staring her up and down. As if an animal was salivating at the thought of what was underneath. Clearing his throat softly, Ian looked into her hazel eyes as she commented on his own flecks of green eyes. "I wouldn't miss it for the world, not when you wanted me here." Ian wasn't the type to back out on his word and he hoped that Hy would realize that when he says something he means it.

Plus there were these strange feelings brewing inside him that he hadn't felt in a very long time.
Feelings that Ian thought he would never feel again when Ivy had died.

The logical part of his brain pushed those feelings aside, this was Iris little sister, she was only eighteen and still at Hogwarts. It was the latter that caused him to pause before he let his own lips run across Hy's soft, supple ones. His fingers itched to run through her brown hair and tug her close to him, to ravage her as if nobody was watching. Instead Ian moved his fingers to her purple pygmy puff, letting the creature smell his fingers before he stroked its fur. "Aye, I do." He moved to take the others off, his fingers grazing her skin just slightly as electricity crackled against his skin. Fuck, he thought to himself as those feelings rose back up again, reminding him that there's not going to be any escaping of them anytime soon.

Or if at all.
Why did he choose this path? One filled with potential pain?
Perhaps it was the helplessness of not being able to choose. Of fate deciding for him

The wedding wasn't going to happen for another hour, but Basil was insistent on being there early, despite Ian's protests of wanting to smoke first. A drink however was a good substitute even if Ian was pretty sure he had to control his alcohol intake this evening. There was no way he could forgive himself if he made a move on Hyacinth that wasn't what the young lass deserved. "One would probably be good," he smiled as he moved his fingers away from the flowers and clenched by his side. "Would it take an hour to do the tour or do we have time for other things as well?

• Choosing to be tender and kind in a harsh environment is not weakness, it's courage.
  • trophy closet
  • This character went to the ISS in July/August 2005 Lucky Horseshoes Rich Family Member Influential Family Member Pureblood Character Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain & Co-Captain
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2023, 04:33:51 AM »
“Oh, no.” She assured. “The tour won’t take a whole hour.” She promised. “The house is big and nice, but not nearly that big.” She blushed a little, eyes sparkling up at him nervously. “Let’s get the drink first.” She smiled, waling towards the outdoor area where the wedding would be held and cocktail hour would take place. She approached one of the waiters there and requested two glasses of champagne, offering one to Ian and taking a very small sip of her own. She liked the taste well enough, but preferred mimosas over plain champagne, something she hoped might one-day change.

Hyacinth was tired of being the little girl in her sisters’ eyes, and having the tastes of someone younger didn’t suit her attempt at being perceived as an adult. She was seventeen now! She was of age! She wanted to be whisked away by a man of her own, now. She let her eyes glance over at Ian, thinking of him as less of a prince than a rascal. Maybe she was Princess Jasmine and he was Aladdin?

She offered an arm and began leading the way up to the estate. “Of course, this is the garden. That’s where the ceremony will be taking place, as well as the cocktail hour while they get their photos.” She explained. She took them in through the kitchen. “Kitchen, naturally.” It was busy in there, though, so she crept through quickly. “This is the hallway to the dining room, but we’re not actually going to be in there tonight. There’s a ballroom down the hall we’ll use for the actual reception. I won’t show you that, though, it’s a surprise.”

She took another, larger, sip of her champagne and began leading through the family room. She gave him a glimpse of the door to her faher’s den. She showed him the library and the back door that led to the greenhouses. “I know that’s exciting. I’ll be showing you that in more detail in just a few minutes.” She assured. “Would you like to see upstairs, too? My room, my sisters’ old rooms, a few guest rooms. The bathrooms are quite nice, but the rest is just rooms.” She admitted.

• trophy closet
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2024, 02:29:32 PM »
Following her like a lovestruck puppy...was he even there yet?...no it was too soon he thought, Ian didn't even bother to take in the sights of the house. His focus was on the young woman in front of him, the way she moved with ease and how her hips swayed. Restless and itching for a smoke, Ian fidgeted with his fingers behind his back as Hy talked to a waiter. Thankfully he was able to focus on the champagne and downed it in one gulp. Setting it on the tray he grabbed another and muttered a thanks to the waiter before taking a sip. He was going to get lost in those green eyes and fuck things up. Ian could already tell by how he was gravitating towards her like she was the sun.

Would he explode? Or would she tame his fire?
He feels like he's on fire now with just their skins touching ever so slightly.

Holding his champagne in one hand, Ian placed his other in the inside of her arm as she led the way around the estate. His fingers tracing small lines on her bare skin as she talked about the gardens and ceremony. The kitchen aromas smelled amazing and his stomach rumbled slightly from the pains of hunger. A scone was in hands length but he didn't want to remove this hand from her arm or let his drink go. So Ian just kept following Hy as she talked and gave the tour. "A surprise?" He muttered softly as if it was just them in the house, his voice full of wanting as his eyes lusted at the mention of wanting to see upstairs at some rooms. It was an innocent suggestion by the younger woman, but Ian mind wandered down a dirty path. His mind wandering at what he would love to do to her on a bed. Although he had a feeling they could be anywhere and he would want to take her against him like a wild animal.

Clearing his throat softly, Ian downed the rest of the champagne and set it on a table nearby. "Lets go look at the greenhouse, then if we have time you can show me the rooms." Since Hy had already showed him the back door that led there, Ian moved his fingers to trace the path down her arm to her hand, linking them together. "I hope you don't mind if I become too forward, if so then please tell me." The last thing that Ian wanted to do was take advantage of Hyacinth. She was very innocent and sweet, the kind of girl he liked but also respectful towards. Pulling his eyes away from her, Ian led the way to the greenhouse. One day he wanted his own, where he could grow what he wanted and spend hours of the day getting lost in. Just like how he could get lost in the green eyes that looked at him at this moment.

The greenhouse was expansive, with plants everywhere and a table in the middle where smaller, potted plants were placed haphazardly on the table alongside dirt and cutting shears. Ian took it all in as his thumb absentmindedly grazed the forefinger of Hy's linked hand with his own. Ian made the mistake of looking at Hy as she was looking up at him and something came over him as he moved so his body was close to hers and they were facing each other. "Out of all the things in the world you are the most beautiful thing." His free hand cups her face as he looks at her, searching for signs that she was okay with what he was doing. Merlin he would love nothing more than to throw her on the table and have his way with her...

• trophy closet
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2024, 02:57:00 PM »
Hyacinth blushed crimson when Ian laced their fingers, but she didn’t dare pull away. She loved feeling him so close to her, linked by fingers. She smiled as she led the way to the greenhouse. It was a large space, filled with special plants–muggle and magical alike. She showed Ian some of her favorites on the way in, but was soon pulled closer to him, his hands cupping her cheek. She blushed more, nervous and excited at what she thought was going to happen. Would Ian be her first kiss? Heart racing, she looked up at him.

“That’s very sweet, Ian.” She managed through her blush. “I’m glad you think so, but I’m not all that….” She assured. She locked eyes with him for a second, but looked away embarrassed. She leaned into him a bit, instinctively.

“Do you like it here?” She asked, voice not much above a whisper. “I think the view is just right.”

• trophy closet
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2024, 04:54:28 PM »
Was she nervous? Perhaps she was thinking the same thing he was but was too shy to say anything. Maybe this was a bad idea. However, as always his emotions overruled any logic and reason so instead of backing away he moved his hand away from hers and placed it on her hips. The fabric of her dress grazing his skin as he stepped into her. The whisper of her voice was a soft melody in his ears as he tilted her face up gently by the chin. ”I love this view.”

Ian wasn’t that tall, not compared to the two other boys he came to the wedding with, but he was taller than Hy to where her head was right at his chest. Leaning down he brushed his lips against hers and felt his skin crackle with electricity. Gently he pressed her against the table, kissing her softly as his hand moved from her waist up her back slowly.

What Ian didn’t plan was to kiss her this soon. Had he thought about it ever since offering to be her date? Yes he had. But he had convinced himself that this was just as friends and nothing more. Until she was here with him leaning into him. The signs were there that she liked him and Ian felt that she wanted this as much as he did. For a moment he lost himself to her, his mouth deepening the kiss as the heat between them engulfed his senses. The heat from the greenhouse was nothing compared to the heat that crackled between them.

”Hyacinth…” he said her name in a whispered moan as he pulled back slightly. His breathing ragged and his eyes full of lust as he looked at her. Ian was afraid if he didn’t pull back he would’ve had his way with her right on the table with the plants thrown off and his fingers tearing off her dress. ”I really like you and I’m afraid if I keep this up I won’t be able to stop.”

• trophy closet
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2024, 08:20:15 PM »
Hyacinth let Ian close the distance between them. She was nervous and excited, feeling electricity where their lips met. She savored the kiss, submitting easily and letting him set the pace. She tried to keep up to the best of her ability, and lingered even when he pulled away. She blushed brightly, smiled, and even giggled a little.

“I like you too.” She agreed, face still flushed with nerves and excitement, tapered with a bit of embarrassment. What if she kissed terribly? He seemed to like things, though, and want more… which was a good sign.

“You can kiss me again, if you like.” She offered, after a moment of quiet. “I don’t mind.” She assured. “I hope I’m okay at it.” She admitted. “I want to make you happy.”

• trophy closet
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2024, 12:37:08 AM »
Affirmation was what he needed to hear. Just the words spoken into existence as Ian looked at Hy differently in that moment. She liked him too, she wanted him to kiss her again. Innocence poured out of her as she wondered if she was good at kissing. It was the reminder Ian needed to reign himself back a notch. This wasn't a girl that was use to be ravaged in a Greenhouse...or anywhere for that matter. In fact, Ian had a feeling she was new to everything that involved being with someone intimately. "My happiness is pale in comparison to how you feel Hyacinth." Ian was quite sure that if he did take her right there and then that Hy wouldn't say no.

Which was all the more reason to hold back until the right moment.
When it would be special and meaningful.

This time when Ian kissed her it was soft and tender, his mouth open ever so slightly as he breathed her in. Careful not to break her. His fingers ran lazy circles on her arms, trailing slowly up into her hair while still kissing her. Ian wanted her to feel what it was like to really kiss someone. To feel that fire that burned on his skin and set his soul ablaze. To feel the way his lips fit on hers and how his fingers gently tugged at the tendrils of her hair as he felt her more right now than before. While he set the pace he also read her body language, making sure to not cross any line even if her own body was pressing into him. Wanting, demanding to be touched all over. Groaning softly, Ian pressed his left hand gently against the back of her head as his right went down to the small of her back.

It was so hard to be such a gentleman. To feel her against him and not give in to the rush of blood that was pooling near his thighs. It was painful to not have his release. To hold back and just kiss Hy as if this moment would never end. To let her savor how it felt to be kissed as if she was the most precious thing in the world..

• trophy closet
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2024, 12:44:20 AM »
She wanted to contradict his words. She was happy, and wanted him to be happy and satisfied by her, but soon he was kissing her mouth again, and she faded into it. He trailed circles up her arm and pet her hair as he kissed her, and Hyacinth absolutely melted into these gentle and appropriate touches. He was not being overtly sexual in any way, and although the kissing was sensual, she felt no pressure to be anything other than who she was in the moment. She didn’t know what to do, but Ian was letting her figure it out.

She did press herself into his touches, eager and surprisingly hungry for the attention. She had never kissed anyone before, and had never really felt this kind of wanted before. She had crushed before, but she had never felt is reciprocated like this, and it really was magical. She smiled demurely as the kiss ended, glancing up at his eyes and holding onto the fabric of his shirt.

“Wow.” She managed, a little breathless. “You’re really good at that.” She complimented, though she had nothing to base the thought on. “I feel… tingly all over.” She confessed. “I’ve..” She hesitated. “I’ve never kissed anyone before.” She confessed more. "Not for real."
« Last Edit: January 23, 2024, 05:34:31 AM by Dylan »

• trophy closet
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2024, 01:35:05 AM »
The way she held onto his shirt, pressing herself into his touch and her breathless words sent Ian into a spiral of emotions. Fuck. He didn't mean to be her first everything. He had thought...cursing himself silently in his head Ian ran his right hand through his hair, messing it up ever so slightly. If anyone had walked in on the two they might've thought that something more was exchanged between them than just a kiss. But was it just that? Ian was sure that he had opened up Schrodinger's box in a way just by kissing Hyacinth. "Never?" Of course she wouldn't lie about it, but he was still in disbelief that no other lad has tried to date this beautiful lass. "You're so beautiful I find it hard to believe nobody tried to date you."

Did this count as a date? Or was it official now that he kissed her? Ian never really dated anyone outside of Ivy and the two were each others first. After that it was just whoever he dragged in his bed to not think about her. Until Hyacinth came into his life and now he feels her pulling on his heart. The year he was wandering hopeless and lost, he was searching for her. Now that he found Hy....well he didn't want to let her go. He pressed his lips gently to her forehead, "I promise I will be gentle." Gentle to her, with her, and everything that she has never experienced. His mind was already racing a million miles a minute as he thought of how he was going to go about this.

Dating Hyacinth Reed.
No courting Hyacinth Reed.

For that was what she deserved, nothing less. Ian laced his fingers into hers again and gently tugged her towards the Greenhouse door. "Don't show me the bedrooms, I have impulse controls and with you I can't lose myself. You deserved to be treated better than that." Opening the door for her, Ian held out his arm so they could walk out to the wedding like a proper couple. Oh wait. Stopping, Ian turned to her and held her hands in his own. "I almost forgot to ask.." Of course she's going to say yes, Ian knew that already, but he knew that everything was in his hands. So to speak. Where they were going, what they were doing, how things would be done. She was very willing to anything he did and Ian felt like she would never say no to him.

So he had to do this right. "Would you go out with me Hyacinth Reed?"

• trophy closet
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2024, 08:38:30 PM »
Hyacinth blushed a little at his disbelief. “I once practiced kissing with a boy who likes boys?” She offered, but did that really count? If he didn’t like girls anyway? She had always had bad taste in men, fixer uppers who didn’t want to get better. Ian was the same, in a way, but he did want to be better to her, she supposed. When he promised to be gentle, she blushed more. She read romance novels and knew about sex in a romance-novel sort of way, but her mind immediately went to that, not kissing, and that was the cause of her flush.

“You’re afraid you’ll ravish me.” She teased lightly, despite heating up a little at the prospect. “It’s okay. I won’t show you.” She assured. “Maybe one day.” She offered, a slight invitation. Then, he began to talk about asking her something. When he finally did, she swooned.

“You want to go steady?” She asked, careful, making sure she didn’t misunderstand. “You like me that much?”

• trophy closet
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2024, 10:51:55 PM »
Ian blinked once, then twice. Practiced kissing? "Well that wasn't practice." Merlin's beard he really was taking advantage of her. Guilt riddled through him as he thought about the experience differences between them. It was different when he was with Ivy because he was still at Hogwarts along with her. But with Hyacinth...it was all sorts of wrong and Ian was wondering if he should back out now? She deserves someone whose less like him and more like a boy who hasn't had much experience like him. Who hasn't been around the world...so to speak.

Then she says ravish as if she knows what he's thinking in his own dirty mind. One day? Yes Hy one day I will ravish you in your bed, against the wall, on the table in the greenhouse.

If she knew then perhaps she would run away, leave him right here and figure out what to do at the wedding alone. Ian was sure of it. Just as he was sure that he should be doing the same thing yet he couldn't tear himself away from Hy. There was something about her presence that made him feel at peace. Perhaps it was her innocence. The way the world didn't seem like it was dying all around her. Ian wasn't sure but all he knew was that he wanted to be with her. Even if logically it would be best if he didn't.

"Yes. Is that wrong of me to ask?" Of course she had ever right to say no. Ian hoped she didn't just turn him down or say he was just a fill in for a guy she really liked that couldn't make it. Nerves flushed through him as looked away and absentmindedly ran his hand through his hair. Messing it just enough so that it wasn't all the way slicked back. If Basil saw what he did...well Ian was sure he would lose his shite. "I know I'm older than you and you're still at Hogwarts. Which is why I can take things slow and if you want to say no.." Ian paused and looked at Hy, "Well I would understand."

• trophy closet
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2024, 07:56:22 PM »
She blushed. “I know this wasn’t practice.” She assured. She smiled at him warmly, reaching out to touch his face very gently. She was nervous, but assured with herself in the moment. She felt surprisingly confident. “It wasn’t wrong of you to ask, I promise. I just wanted to make sure I understood.” She assured. She leaned in and stole a peck on his lips. She blushed doing it, but she wanted to. “I want to go steady with you.” She promised. “I don’t mind that you’re older. I’m of age.” She assured. “Even going back to Hogwarts this year, I’ll be eighteen.” She promised.

She moved her hand from his face and reached down to take his hand and lace fingers. “I’m excited.” She promised. “I didn’t think you’d ever notice me like this.” She confessed, a little vulnerable in the moment. “I thought I would always be a little girl to you, so I’m glad you like me, Ian. I like you too. I have for awhile.” She confessed again, though this was more obvious.

• trophy closet
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2024, 11:35:58 AM »
As soft fingers touched his face gently, emotions swirled through him like wildfire. He gulped so quietly that if he didn't feel it in his own throat he wouldn't have heard it happening. A part of Ian wanted to lean into her touch, to just let all the pain be washed away in her kind gesture. Instead he just stood there as her lips quickly kissed his own. His tongue absentmindedly licked his lips slightly as Hy assured him that she wanted to go steady. Just a simple kiss left him aching to run his hands down her dress and feel the skin underneath.

This was going to be a lot harder than he thought.
Self-control was not his forte.

Then she laced his fingers with her own, sparks flew through him at the contact of their skin. Wantoning burned in his eyes as he pulled her against his body. She was going to be the death of him, Ian was sure of it. "You're not a little girl," he whispered in a voice filled with desire, "I just.." he paused. Hazel eyes staring at her as he thought about the dark place he had come from after Ivy. Ian knew he still wasn't fully healed but he wasn't going to dump all of his scars on her at once. "Can't promise to control the fire." There was this ache between his thighs that begged to be released. His free hand trailed soft lines on the bare back of Hy's skin as his thumb brushed her knuckles in their laced hands.

This time when Ian kissed her, it was ravenous and full of hunger. His hand ran down her spine and his other moved from her lace fingers to cup her cheek. It felt like forever and short-lived all at once as he kissed her with that fire burning inside him. In the back of his mind he screamed to pull away before he did something more he would regret. Moaning angrily Ian pulled back and rested his forehead on Hy's, his breath uneven as he kept his eyes closed trying to compose himself. This was her first everything and Ian wasn't going to fuck it up for her. "Perhaps we should go back to the venue." At least in the large crowd he can keep himself under control.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal