Author Topic:  [Announcement] Upcoming Forum Maintenance  (Read 780 times)

lee
1082 Posts
[Announcement] Upcoming Forum Maintenance
« on: December 27, 2020, 02:35:15 PM »
Hello MH!

Later today Daphne's going to be making some changes to the theme to resolve the blank index page issue that some of our members have been having, so we'll be on the forum default theme for a while in the meantime. You will still be able to post and send PMs, but all the forum modifications (likes, alerts, child accounts, FPP, etc.) will be offline, so you will have to log into your child accounts to post from them.

Daphne will take a backup of the site before she starts working, but in the meantime it might be a good idea to work on posts/sheets offline until we're back in business. Thank you all for your understanding!

-- [lia]The Administration Team[/lia]

2352 Posts
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2020, 06:39:02 PM »
thanks team<33

get in loser

lee
1082 Posts
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2020, 07:42:06 PM »
It looks like we might go offline for a bit after all, so everybody make sure you save whatever you're working on or work on it offline! See you on the other side

You can get updates in the MH discord channel https://discord.com/invite/CyEKVvAX' rel='nofollow noopener' target='_blank'>here !!

1267 Posts 35 She/her CST (GMT-6)
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2020, 09:17:07 PM »
Hi! So, the issue isn't fixed yet. I'll be continuing to work on it, but for now I've reinstalled all of our modifications as well as fixed our old default theme.

If you come across any parts of the board that give you a white page, or prompt you to log in, please make a note what page you were on and what you were trying to access when this happened, and PM all this information to me. :)

~ Daphne

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal