Author Topic:  No colors anymore - I want them to turn black [JL/VC]  (Read 225 times)

16 Posts Thirty-six Pansexual He/Him played by Dylan
No colors anymore - I want them to turn black [JL/VC]
« on: April 01, 2023, 08:10:12 AM »
To:   @Vivianne Courtois; Manoir Vertneuf, France
Sent: 20 March, 2005
Format: Normal letter; written in dark ink on cream-colored parchment
Contents:

v i v i a n n e,

I am sorry it has taken so long to write you since our last time seeing one-another. In truth, I think my hesitancy was due to the fact that I felt so embarrassed by my behavior. You deserve to be treated with kindness and I did not deliver. However, I am not necessarily writing to grovel for forgiveness, but I felt it necessary to mention that I do feel poorly for treating you so tersely.

I was actually writing to inquire about a time that I might be able to visit the manor and do a showcase for students who might be interested in coming to Giroux after graduation. Do you think it would be possible for me to make a cameo appearance in one of your courses? I can even stay after class for interviews with potential candidates. I have no say on admissions, unfortunately, but I can put in a few words to help them with their portfolios. I could even do an evening seminar if you don’t necessarily have time during class for me.

Please respond to this letter if it pleases you. If not, I wish you well.

Sincerely,
j a c q u e s
i can feel the wall between us separate the filthy scene
as I push the door aside—swallow, swallow, swallow, smile

31 Posts 35
Re: No colors anymore - I want them to turn black [JL/VC]
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2023, 10:22:44 AM »
To: Jacques Lereaux, Paris, France
Sent: 22 March, 2005
Format: Normal letter; blue ink on parchment
Contents:

Jacques,

I will admit that I’ve been surprised to receive a letter from you. When we last met I thought you did not really want to stay in touch.

Regarding your idea of coming to Manoir Vertneuf to tell the students about Giroux sounds interesting. Of course, I’ve been telling them about Giroux and working in the field of arts but I’m certain you could add more information and hopefully excite some students to actually go ahead and pursue a career in arts. I think there are some really promising talents among my students and I’d be sad to see them taking a path that does not use their creativity and skills.

However, before I can make any promises I’ll have to talk to Olympe. I haven’t had a chance to talk to her yet. She’s really busy as you might have guessed.

Vivianne

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal