Author Topic:  Find a Mentor!  (Read 7809 times)

5 Posts
Find a Mentor!
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2021, 11:36:15 AM »
 Hello, i guess i am still new, but could i get some help i can not remember what all i have already done or what my next step is???

@Saki39 I'll PM you!

3569 Posts 33 she/her EST (GMT-5)
Find a Mentor!
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2021, 03:56:27 PM »

Quote from: "Saki39"
Hello, i guess i am still new, but could i get some help i can not remember what all i have already done or what my next step is???

@Saki39 I'll PM you!

hey @Saki39, welcome back! I think I helped you Sort Sakura when you first joined ^^ (at least I think I've got the right person!)

the 2003-2004 school year is now over and we're into summer playtime months. since you haven't been active, you can choose to either keep Sakura the same age and "start over" if you want, or submit a sheet update to age her up to Second Year and bring her up-to-date with the current playtime and upcoming term

either way, you'll need to fill out her profile here on the new site (you can log into the old site and copy-paste her sheet from there). if you wanted to age her up, all you'd need to do is add a few sentences to her history to cover the events of her First Year and how it went for her

feel free to message me and let me know what you'd like to do and I can help you out!
|| pinterest | threadlist | Anni 2017 . gryff!pride ||

intermittently (and unpredictably) super busy - sorry!

2 Posts 16 She/her/they/them CST (GMT-6)
Re: Find a Mentor!
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2022, 09:47:27 AM »
I'm new to this site and everything is very confusing and overwhelming so I was wondering if someone could help me figure out this site please thank you

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2022, 09:57:55 AM »
I'm new to this site and everything is very confusing and overwhelming so I was wondering if someone could help me figure out this site please thank you

hi and welcome!! I'm Olivia - I'll send you a message ^^

1 Posts 13 she/her GMT+8 played by Cassie
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2023, 01:27:53 AM »
I am looking for a mentor <3
« Last Edit: May 21, 2023, 10:59:25 AM by Olivia »

« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2023, 10:59:07 AM »
I am looking for a mentor <3

@Cassie Jiang hey! I'm Olivia (Hogwarts Admin), I sent your welcome PM - happy to help. I've put a ton of getting-started info in that welcome message, but feel free to message me if you have anything specific I can help with!

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal