Author Topic:  [Announcement] MH Image Hosting  (Read 689 times)

1267 Posts 35 She/her CST (GMT-6)
[Announcement] MH Image Hosting
« on: July 03, 2023, 01:58:03 AM »
Hi all! I wanted to give a heads up that our image hosting site will be going down within the next couple of days. I will be moving it from it's current hosting plan to the one that our main site domain is on, in order to minimize hosting costs.

Please note that while the site is currently up, uploads and registration has been disabled. All images and accounts have been backed up and will be restored as soon as migration has been completed.

I apologize for the short notice and inconvenience.

~ Daphne

2352 Posts
Re: [Announcement] MH Image Hosting
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2023, 03:16:27 AM »
hello, just querying if this has been completed? i cannot remember my login or username lmao but unsure if that's because the site isn't actually fully available again yet. thanks!

get in loser

3569 Posts 33 she/her EST (GMT-5)
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2023, 10:11:16 PM »
hello, just querying if this has been completed? i cannot remember my login or username lmao but unsure if that's because the site isn't actually fully available again yet. thanks!

per Fee today: still in process, not yet ready for re-opening so logins and password resets are not available at this time. but when it's done all files will be restored. re-uploading/restoring all the files is time-intensive but we'll post another update when it's done!
|| pinterest | threadlist | Anni 2017 . gryff!pride ||

intermittently (and unpredictably) super busy - sorry!

2352 Posts
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2024, 06:35:27 PM »
hi... i cannot remember my username etc. as it has been a wee while since trying to use the image hosting, could someone message me it? thank you haha

get in loser

925 Posts 31 🔮 she/her GMT+10
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2024, 10:10:41 AM »
hello~ i haven't changed my username or password but for months now when I try to log in it gives me an error and apparently i don't have an email tied in with the account? i would appreciate it a lot if i can get my password reset somehow when the site move has completed, thank you!

sandbox | shipper

2352 Posts
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2024, 04:34:38 PM »
hi... i cannot remember my username etc. as it has been a wee while since trying to use the image hosting, could someone message me it? thank you haha

me too :')

get in loser

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal