Author Topic:  Error Reports  (Read 35236 times)

59 Posts 30 CST (GMT-6)
Re: Error Reports
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2023, 04:36:12 PM »
This is a new one LOL. Have you tried switching which account the post is posted under? If so, does it do the same thing when you try to preview the post? Do you get any sort of error when you attempt to post the edits you've made?

Both of those things work!  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

93 Posts 25 years old Demisexual played by Daphne
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2023, 04:50:07 PM »
Both of those things work!  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hmm, weird. There must be something wrong with Parthenia's account then. I probably won't be able to look into it until sometime this week, but in the meantime I'd recommend keeping that post set to your OOC or another character's accounts.

59 Posts 30 CST (GMT-6)
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2023, 04:52:58 PM »
Hmm, weird. There must be something wrong with Parthenia's account then. I probably won't be able to look into it until sometime this week, but in the meantime I'd recommend keeping that post set to your OOC or another character's accounts.

no sweat, super easy workaround so i'm sure it won't slow me down ;) thank you!!

773 Posts 23
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2023, 05:02:37 PM »
I’ve had this error thrown a few times too when messing in my sandbox, I think under Ken and Brita’s accounts? I just hit post instead of preview so haven’t been bothered either, but just wanted to help add context if you do end up looking into it
let your memories grow stronger and stronger, 'til they're before your eyes

you'll come back when they call you, no need to say goodbye

3569 Posts 33 she/her EST (GMT-5)
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2023, 05:08:02 PM »
idk if this actually did anything but I fixed a bit of leftover HTML in her sheet and tried giving her the "Over 18" access (she already had "Board Access" and has more than 1 post on her account which are the usual culprits) - let me know if this made a difference! otherwise Fee is probs going to have to work her magic hahah
|| pinterest | threadlist | Anni 2017 . gryff!pride ||

intermittently (and unpredictably) super busy - sorry!

384 Posts 25 they/them PST (GMT-8)
  • causing problems on purpose, chase your bliss, "guest user has joined the conversation"
  • trophy closet
  • This member successfully logged into the new site after the move! a garden gnome's life isn't easy "creature of the night" -- Vee's 2019-2020 FPP Amethyst 1 Award "Roderick apologist" -- Fosse's 2019-2020 FPP Sapphire 1 Award "take my lion heart" -- Fosse's 2019-2020 FPP Sapphire 2 Award; design and animation by vee "Paging Dr. Liv!" (Olivia's "Goodbye to Gringotts" prize) "cross the river" -- Vee's 2019-2020 FPP Amethyst 2 Award Fighting Evil by Moonlight (Taylor's "Goodbye to Gringotts" prize) "clockdown" -- Vee's 2019-2020 FPP Sapphire 2 Award Oof ouch ballet Post of the Month Winner Happy 20th MHiversary! Happy pride! This member reached Sapphire level in the FPP before the reset on July 15, 2020!
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2023, 09:53:09 PM »
EFB submission form refuses to acknowledge that i definitely clicked a status. tried with multiple statuses and continents, no dice.

we meet again
i've  m i s s e d  you

1267 Posts 35 She/her CST (GMT-6)
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2023, 10:43:34 PM »
EFB submission form refuses to acknowledge that i definitely clicked a status. tried with multiple statuses and continents, no dice.

Does this happen on your OOC account and character accounts? Or is it just one or the other? Can you possibly try to reproduce the error and then take a screenshot of it? Also, what browser are you using?

• causing problems on purpose, chase your bliss, "guest user has joined the conversation"
  • trophy closet
  • This member successfully logged into the new site after the move! a garden gnome's life isn't easy "creature of the night" -- Vee's 2019-2020 FPP Amethyst 1 Award "Roderick apologist" -- Fosse's 2019-2020 FPP Sapphire 1 Award "take my lion heart" -- Fosse's 2019-2020 FPP Sapphire 2 Award; design and animation by vee "Paging Dr. Liv!" (Olivia's "Goodbye to Gringotts" prize) "cross the river" -- Vee's 2019-2020 FPP Amethyst 2 Award Fighting Evil by Moonlight (Taylor's "Goodbye to Gringotts" prize) "clockdown" -- Vee's 2019-2020 FPP Sapphire 2 Award Oof ouch ballet Post of the Month Winner Happy 20th MHiversary! Happy pride! This member reached Sapphire level in the FPP before the reset on July 15, 2020!
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2023, 11:33:27 PM »

i know it looks like i didnt select but i totally did

happens in Arc Browser (experimental chromium fork) and Firefox (regular), with this acct and @Anthony Goldstein, on Europe and Misc,

we meet again
i've  m i s s e d  you

275 Posts 22 years old Straight played by Daphne
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2023, 12:26:21 AM »
Thank you for all of this! I tweaked a couple of things on those forms and tested them with a non-admin account on Firebox and it seems to work, so I hope it'll do so for you as well. If it doesn't, let me know and I'll poke around some more to see if I can find the issue. Also, I don't know enough about Arc Browser to even attempt to try and fix it, unfortunately.

• trophy closet
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2023, 12:37:52 AM »
Whatever you did on Firefox fixed it on Arc! Thank you so much!

we meet again
i've  m i s s e d  you

925 Posts 31 🔮 she/her GMT+10
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2023, 12:55:24 AM »
i don't know if this is A Thing for anyone but me, and it's not that big of a deal but
if i'm on anywhere but the home page and notifications come in i can't click on it, it's simply un-clickable

sandbox | shipper

3569 Posts 33 she/her EST (GMT-5)
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2023, 07:41:16 AM »
i don't know if this is A Thing for anyone but me, and it's not that big of a deal but
if i'm on anywhere but the home page and notifications come in i can't click on it, it's simply un-clickable

have noticed this too - refreshing the page usually fixes it. I think it also happens when you get redirected right after you post a reply to a topic - can’t click it right away
|| pinterest | threadlist | Anni 2017 . gryff!pride ||

intermittently (and unpredictably) super busy - sorry!

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal