September 28, 2026, 03:45:27 PM

Author Topic:  Wait a minute?  (Read 2078 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ike Inkleton [ Inactive Character ]
301 Posts
Wait a minute?
« on: January 29, 2012, 07:25:59 AM »
So I clicked on my MH bookmark and this came up? I have no Idea why or anything. So I thought I'd just put it here in case you needed to know or anything?



Is it just my computer or is MH under attack or something?

thank you :)

Sarah Hirst [ Order of The Phoenix ]
1806 Posts  •  20  •  Heterosexual  •  played by Amy
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • “I wanna go out like a Christmas tree. Dehydrated and covered in tinsel.”
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Trophy Closet For characters who were members of Dumbledore's Army You've been disneyfied! Your pumpkin from the Pumpkin Patch gave you a trick! Post of the Month Winner Couple of the Month Winner This character is a current/former member of the Order of the Phoenix. "I rescued Winterfest 2015 and all I got was this bitchin badge" This member reached the Pebble level before July 2015!
Re: Wait a minute?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 07:42:28 AM »
Yeah, I was having that problem with mine a few days ago, and from looking at the Error Reports thread others are having it, too.  I've caught nothing thus far though, and all the antiviruses I use are saying MH is 100% safe. So I think you should be fine, it may be more of a problem on Mugglenet's end than MH's.

Ike Inkleton [ Inactive Character ]
301 Posts
Re: Wait a minute?
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 07:58:40 AM »
Hmm... well it's still doing it for me...

Sorry I didn't put it in the errors thread Inga, it kept redirecting me so I had to put it here :(

Ike Inkleton [ Inactive Character ]
301 Posts
Re: Wait a minute?
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2012, 08:21:33 AM »
It's fixed and no longer throwing me out of our beloved MH! ;D

Thank you :)

Tags:
Tags: