September 28, 2026, 12:06:18 PM

Author Topic:  Scrapped Valentines [Caliece]  (Read 3261 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Silas Callaghan [ Inactive Character ]
920 Posts
  • If you ever hurt her, I'll take you up to the vet and have you put down.
  • *
  • Trophy Closet
Scrapped Valentines [Caliece]
« on: February 08, 2014, 12:19:12 PM »
He could hear her voice crystal clear in his head as he thought about her letters. Did I do something wrong? No, she didn’t do anything wrong. Not one damn thing. It was perfect, actually. More than that, it was sexy and just for him. It was deliciously sweet, warm, and inviting feeling; wild, yet intimate somehow. I’ve never done anything like that before…I just want to make you happy…Even weeks later it was still a surprise to him. Never done that before? She felt like a bloody professional and it was all for him. So if all she wanted to do was make him happy, why in the world had he been ignoring her? He actually felt guilty.

The Irish boy still had his juvenile ways but things were changing in him. Like actually thinking about things before they blurted out of his mouth, apparently he was acquiring something of a filter. So much so that he’d been acting out and feeling miserable about it instead of the usual high he got from his pestering ways. Even other girls seemed to lack their luster as of late. Silas didn’t understand why this…this woman had a hold of him. His own mother couldn’t make him feel badly, yet, one look from Caliece made him feel like complete and utter shite. Perhaps that’s why he put off talking to her for so long.

He was quite reluctant as he approached her, not knowing what kind of mood she was in but also assuming she wouldn’t be too happy to see him. “Cali…heeeeey…long time…” He approached her with a wide and obviously unsure smile and used the orchideous charm to produce a bouquet of flowers from his wand, “No see.” He figured using an entrancing enchantment to make her fall in love with him for that moment would only piss her off, not to mention never trying it before…and risk getting detention. “Have I ever told you how absolutely beautiful you are?  Practically radiant,” He rambled on, flattery thick in his words. He held out the flowers still smiling widely and awaiting a reaction.
What it is, is a sickness what it is, is regret

And I might be tired but I'm not dead yet

Caliece Raymond [ Inactive Character ]
1948 Posts
  • *
  • Do not read the next sentence. You little rebel, I like you.
  • *
  • *
  • Trophy Closet Pureblood Character
Re: Scrapped Valentines [Caliece]
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 11:28:54 AM »
Caliece had spent the last few weeks sending endless owls to Silas. Asking what she'd done wrong, maybe she had moved to fast, maybe he was done with her now that he had gotten what he'd wanted. She was such a fool to think that just because she was different then the normal girls he went after, that he would be different with her. Now she just felt foolish. She had given up so much for this boy, that she wasn't sure she would ever be the same again. Her heart ached, her brain hurt and her eyes were tired of crying. She had done it again, fallen for the wrong boy. Maybe she was destined to be alone for the rest of her life. She let out a deep sigh as she tugged upon her long black hair. Hogsmead was packed full of students, maybe she'd catch a glimpse of him here. Course she wasn't sure what she'd do if she did see him, maybe beat him....maybe kiss him....Maybe not say anything at all.

He had brought her out of her shell more than anyone else ever had. He had this way about him, an aura...Something she couldn't quite place. He was a jerk, yes that was true, but he wasn't a jerk with her. At least not in the same way. He had been sweet to her, he had danced with her, and not tried to get into her pants after she had said no. She weaved her way in and out of children and adults. Down the cobbled streets of Hogsmead and her eyes darted back and forth. She kept finding herself looking for him, even though she wasn't sure she wanted to see him. She let out a groan and stopped in the middle of the street. Why was she doing this to herself. It was obvious that he was done, fed up with her foolish ways. He was younger than she was and he had probably found someone better looking and more his style.

She hung her head as she looked down at her high heeled feet. She kept dressing up hoping that she would see him, it was a silly thing to do but she had still done it. She stretched her arms over her head and the sweater she was wearing pulled up with her. The edge that was cut short gave a small sneak peek of what lay beneath her sweater. That's when she heard it....a familiar voice. It gave her goosbumps as she slowly turned around. He was smiling and he used a charm to produce some flowers. Her face was serious and stern....how would she react? He then went on to say she was beautiful...radiant....Her eyes narrowed on him and she flung herself forward and threw her arms around him. She gripped him tight and took in a deep breath. He smelled just as wonderful as she remembered. She then whispered in his ear. "Do you think I waited this long for flowers?" She pulled back and smiled at him before hauling off and smacking him hard across the shoulder. "What the hell Silas!!! Where have you been!? I wrote you....I...I thought...." She trailed off and just looked at him. So he hadn't given up on her.

Silas Callaghan [ Inactive Character ]
920 Posts
  • If you ever hurt her, I'll take you up to the vet and have you put down.
  • *
  • Trophy Closet
Re: Scrapped Valentines [Caliece]
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 01:22:25 PM »
Silas watched her eyes narrow and prepared himself for the worst, discreetly covering his nether regions, he knew Cali well enough to know that getting a touch physical wasn’t above her if it came down to it. His whole body tensed as she flung herself toward him but when she hugged him instead it took him a second to register the phenomenon. Hesitantly, he wrapped his arms around her waist for the embrace. He was perplexed as she pulled tighter, thinking he was going to have to do a lot of explaining before any of this was possible.  The whole thing made him uneasy if he was honest, was she really that much of a saint? And if she was, he didn’t deserve it. She whispered in his ear and the corner of his mouth pulled into a smirk as he started to relax, “I thought all girls loved this stuff?”  He had asked around to make sure.

She smiled up at him and before Silas could return the gesture, Caliece hit him hard in the shoulder. “Oww!” His eyebrows pulled up in surprise as he started her with an open mouth. He instinctively reached for the spot she’d just hit. She’d just given him every mixed signal in the book, “Christ! You lunatic!” But somehow, it made him feel better that she was mad at him, he was mad at himself. And realizing this, his face softened as she continued and his hands dropped down to his sides as he looked down at her, “I know, I know!…I should’ve written you back…” He let out a deep sigh, “Just do me a favor and don’t think…I mean…when it comes to me, don’t think that it’s you cause it’s not.” Did that even make sense? He put a finger to Caliece’s lips before she could say anything, “Shhh, look, I’m an idiot, you’re beautiful, sexy, kind, and I don’t deserve you, blah, blah, blah, etcetera,” He made hip thrusting gestures, “let’s make some babies…and forget about all of this nonsense about who did or didn’t write who back.” He grinned but it didn’t touch his eyes. He almost knew he was going to have to do better than that.
What it is, is a sickness what it is, is regret

And I might be tired but I'm not dead yet

Caliece Raymond [ Inactive Character ]
1948 Posts
  • *
  • Do not read the next sentence. You little rebel, I like you.
  • *
  • *
  • Trophy Closet Pureblood Character
Re: Scrapped Valentines [Caliece]
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 01:41:13 PM »
Her eyes burned into him as he spoke. He obviously hadn't been prepared for the hug but neither was she. She pulled back away from him and looked at him. He did look good, then again he always looked good. But there was something off about him. Maybe it was just because he was a complete ass. "Most girls do...but you should know by now Silas. That I am not most girls." She eyed him but snatched the flowers from his hands. They smelled wonderful but if he thought that flowers were going to get him out of this mess, he was wrong....Oh merlin was he wrong. She looked at them smelled them before taking out her wand and lighting them. The flowers wilted and she tossed them to the ground. "Flowers don't begin to cover up what you did Silas Callaghan." She cleared her throat and tucked her wand back into her pocket. She then crossed her arms and looked at him. He was such a smooth talker, but today, she wasn't falling for it. He had a lot of making up to do and flowers weren't the answer today. It wasn't like he forgot her birthday, or they had gotten into a fight. No, it was much worse than that. He hadn't called her after she had.....well after she had done what she did for him.

When he yelped out in pain she grinned. Well that made her feel slightly better. "Good! I'm glad that hurt...That's only a small part of the pain you caused me!" Lunatic....he was only burying himself deeper and deeper into a hole. "I'm the lunatic...? You don't write me back in weeks after we did....after I did what I did forn you and I'm the lunatic? You have some nerve Silas!" Her voice trailed off as he spoke again. Not her fault, it's him not her...Oh merlin....the classic make up lines. Shhhhh....look I'm an idiot, you're beautiful, sexy, kind and I don't deserve you... He should have stopped there...He was actually starting to make her feel better, then he opened his mouth and said blah blah...She rolled her eyes. He was really sorry. Not really no...he just didn't want her to be mad at him. Well it was a little late for that. "Are you kidding me right now? It's not you it's me....?" She rolled her eyes again and scoffed at him. There was no way he was getting off that easy.

Then the Silas in him came out. "Oh....give me a break Silas. I am not coming near you until you actually feel bad about what you did. Do you even know what you did...? What pain and hell you put me through? I spent....HOURS, days...racking my brain trying to think of what I had done wrong to make you not want me!" She sighed and shook her head. "I thought for sure It was something I had done...and the fact that I can't stop thinking about you, dreaming about you...For fuck's sake Silas, you're stuck inside my head! And you think sweet words and flowers are going make up for that?!" She turned away from him and shook her head again wiping at her face. No tears.....no bloody tears! She wasn't going to cry. She turned back around and glared daggers at him. "Well you've got a horrible idea of the way things work with me Silas!" She pushed him rather hard and turned to walk away from him. She hadn't seen him in almost two months and she was walking away! What was she doing...he still wanted her! Why was she walking away...but it was too late now...she had to keep going. But in her mind she thought. Please follow....Silas....please stop me.

Silas Callaghan [ Inactive Character ]
920 Posts
  • If you ever hurt her, I'll take you up to the vet and have you put down.
  • *
  • Trophy Closet
Re: Scrapped Valentines [Caliece]
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2014, 03:31:23 PM »
Caliece snatched the flowers from his hands and he grinned cockily. Silas assumed that she did like them even though she was saying the opposite and he watched her contently as she smelled them. All girls loved flowers it was proven right before his eyes. But what she did next left him stunned, she had used her wand to light them on fire. “What the f…” He trailed off as he looked from her to the flowers, mouth agape. He’d never given a girl flowers before so the idea of her burning them should have angered him but instead…he just felt sorry. The witch started going off and Silas was speechless. He didn’t know what to say nor did he have a chance to interrupt her. He just looked like a fish out of water, opening and closing his mouth, trying and failing to think of anything worth saying. You think sweet words and flowers are going to make up for that? His eyebrows furrowed, “…I thought it would be a start, yeah.” When she turned back around her look was lethal and she pushed him causing him to stumble back a few steps. He watched her as she started to walk away, “Seriously? Where are you going?!” He stood there for a moment wondering if she was really walking away for good, and she was.

The Irish boy jogged to catch up to her, “Caliece, alright, just hear me out a second, will you?” He pulled on her hand to get her to turn around and look at him, “Please, look, one second.” He opened his arms, “If you want to cause bodily harm to me, I can take it, fine. You’re looking at your human punching bag. If you want to curse at me all day and tell me how much of a prick I am, I’m listening and agreeing with you." He chuckled a little to lighten the mood, "Okay, all that. Just-if you want to do all that, just do it right here…in front of me. I haven’t seen you for a little while, so if it’s not too much to ask, can you just…just stay here and yell at me. Don’t walk away." He looked into her eyes seriously, "I know I don’t really deserve to be in your good graces- I get that- so just stay here with me and yell some more. Okay? I missed you. Even though you’re mad and giving me looks from hell, I still want to see you.”
What it is, is a sickness what it is, is regret

And I might be tired but I'm not dead yet

Caliece Raymond [ Inactive Character ]
1948 Posts
  • *
  • Do not read the next sentence. You little rebel, I like you.
  • *
  • *
  • Trophy Closet Pureblood Character
Re: Scrapped Valentines [Caliece]
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2014, 03:49:22 PM »
Caliece couldn't believe she was walking away from him. He was the one person who gave her butterflies, the one person who she couldn't stop thinking about and the person she wanted to give herself to. Body, mind and soul she wanted him. Granted he could be a real prick sometimes but when he was sweet, he was really sweet and she couldn't stop wanting that....wanting him. When he didn't come after her right away she thought she had let him go forever. That he was never coming after her again...Her heart stopped for a brief moment and her stomach clenched. His words then stung her ears. He wasn't coming after her and her heart broke with every step she took. He didn't want her bad enough to chase her, he didn't want her bad enough to fight for her...well then he didn't deserve her. She took in a deep breath and kept walking. With all the pain that tugged at her heart and stomach she kept walking. Footsteps echoed in her ears and her heart jumped into her throat.

His words grabbed at her heart and he pulled at her hand. The pain faded away and she couldn't help but smile. She turned to him and looked at him. He was there, he did want her. He did chase after her and he did want to fight for her. She was wrong...here he stood and he looked like a beaten down puppy. She bit her lip as he spoke. Yell, hit scream at him...do whatever she wanted, just do it here. Do it around him...don't leave. She smiled wider and tears tugged at her eyes. "Silas...I don't want to yell at you. I don't want to hit you, I want to...." She trailed off in her voice and cleared her throat fighting back tears. But this time they weren't because he had hurt her. No, for once he did it right. She took in a deep breath and nodded. "I want to be here with you...I want to be your company and I can't stop wanting you." She wiped her face and looked into his eyes. "I missed you too....You're all I missed. I...Can't stop. And I don't' want to." She took a deep breath and stepped closer to him. After everything that had happened the only she wanted now was Silas. She threw her arms around him and planted her lips on his. He was here, and he wasn't leaving, he wasn't letting her go and he didn't say anything stupid this time. It was, in her eyes, perfect.

Silas Callaghan [ Inactive Character ]
920 Posts
  • If you ever hurt her, I'll take you up to the vet and have you put down.
  • *
  • Trophy Closet
Re: Scrapped Valentines [Caliece]
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2014, 05:14:06 PM »
“I don’t want to either.” He continued after she stopped. “You know I’m not good with this girly stuff but I don’t know what I was thinking by not writing you back at all but I’m done trying to get you out my head because it won’t work. And believe me, I tried. The last time you came here and you know…” He made an obscene gesture with his hand and mouth and chuckled slightly, “It was unbelievable. It’s horrifying that I actually made you think anything else because it was the highlight of my existence.” Sure, he was being silly but he was being honest. Silas could actually feel that he did something good for once and he was thrilled.

He looked to her and he wrapped his finger around the belt loop of her jeans. He tugged gently as she took a step closer to him and he offered a smile. And when she locked lips with his, he let his arms enclose tightly around her waist. Her sweater lifted a bit when she wrapped them around his neck so when he felt her bare skin his smile turned mischievous. “I want you all the time. See, even right now I’m with you and I’m already thinking of stuff to put into my spank bank for later.” He grinned widely, he was being a bit vulgar but in his own way he was explaining to Cali how much he thought about her. “Seriously though, I fucked up and I see that, I shouldn’t have left you in the dark like that, I’m sorry.” He placed another kiss on her lips lightly, “Let’s just go somewhere private and make out for 30 minutes…” He tried to register Caliece’s mood and decided to change the plans, “Or we can go get some…butterbeer…and talk…about all of this?”
What it is, is a sickness what it is, is regret

And I might be tired but I'm not dead yet

Caliece Raymond [ Inactive Character ]
1948 Posts
  • *
  • Do not read the next sentence. You little rebel, I like you.
  • *
  • *
  • Trophy Closet Pureblood Character
Re: Scrapped Valentines [Caliece]
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2014, 11:59:36 PM »
She smiled at him and bit down on her lip. He didn't want to stop either, well that was the best news of her life. "I know you're not good with the girly stuff, that's obvious." She let out a small chuckle before shuffling her feet slightly. "Do you want me out of your head? I mean I know you said you don't want to stop missing me...but do you really want to stop thinking about me?" She smiled slightly and took another small step closer to him. She had missed him, and the closer she got to him the more she realized that she wanted, needed him in her life. He then made his typical Silas gestures and she giggled a little. If she was going to be with him, she was going to have to get used to his little obscene gestures. But he followed up with the it was the highlight of his existence. Her lips parted and she smiled wider than she had since she saw him. "Well, I'm glad I can leave that much of a lasting impression on you...." She took another step closer to him and closed the small gap that was between the two of them.

The last bit of space was closed when he looped his finger through her belt loop and pulled her closer. Their bodies were pressed together now and she smiled back at him. He was extremely attractive when he smiled, even more so when he wasn't. His strong, warm arms wrapped around her waist and she let out a soft moan of contentment. She pulled back and looked at him, his smile was all mischief and she couldn't help but grin. "What....?" She shook her head and bit down on her lip. "Oh really...? Well I'm glad that I'm spank bank material." She let out a small awkward laugh and slide her hands down to his front. She rested her hands on his his chest and locked eyes with him. An I'm sorry from Silas meant more to her than anything. Her heart and legs turned to mush and she couldn't helped but forgive him. "It's okay...I'm glad that it wasn't something I did. And I'm glad that you're here now." She shrugged her shoulders and pressed her body into his tighter. "No, I don't want to talk...I'm tired of talking Silas." She stepped back and grabbed his hand. "You're first idea sounds like a good idea to me." She grinned and tugged on his hand.

Silas Callaghan [ Inactive Character ]
920 Posts
  • If you ever hurt her, I'll take you up to the vet and have you put down.
  • *
  • Trophy Closet
Re: Scrapped Valentines [Caliece]
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2014, 06:39:33 PM »
Well I’m glad I can leave that much of a lasting impression on you, “Oh in more ways than one, love.” Silas laughed a hearty laugh, “Let’s see…” He started counting on his fingers, “there’s the hitting, lighting my flowers on fire-you know- those took a lot of concentration to produce, and the leaving me- let me just say- watching you walk away was painful.” He put on a hand over his heart, acting as though the idea was hurting him all over again, “Starring at that perfect…deliciously round ass that was walking away from me…complete agony.” He fought to keep his expression sullen, a smirk hiding just behind his façade. She pressed her body tighter to his and he slid his hands into the back pockets of her jeans and smiled down at her mischievously before explaining his reasoning for doing so. Caliece laughed and Silas watched her in adoration a definite spark in his eye as he looked at her, he didn’t even know the feelings in him were possible but something about her made him an actual person. The Irish boy et out a small laugh, only Caliece could say the words spank bank innocently, “More than spank back material, love. For sure.” He kissed her forehead as she rested her hands on his chest. He felt compelled in that moment to further explain himself and apologized for being so withdrawn from her and just like that, she forgave him.

Silas was undoubtedly relieved when she didn’t want to talk about it anymore and fairly excited since she wanted to do other things. He inwardly let out a sign of relief as she tugged on his hand, his playful side getting the best of him, “I think people should settle all of their disputes this way…you know? Just get straight to it making out, shagging, good old fashion fellatio- or some form of a hand job- and bingo- instant love and harmony.” He looked to Cali nodding, as they walked, “I’m serious, we men are left powerless when it comes to all that. You want him to marry you and actually like you, you better be polishing the knob daily, if you know what I mean.” Silas stopped for a moment and actually took a second to think about what he was saying and how it might affect her, “But not you. You’re different. You make me go crazy without all that stuff.” He put his arm around her shoulder, “I mean it’s good- so, so good…" He smiled nostalgically before continuing, "But you just have this…grace about you…well...unless I fuck up…then you turn into a well trained assassin.” He smiled crookedly as he looked to her at his side and stopped walking. He pulled her hand so that she was in front now and closer to him. Silas laced his right hand with her left before moving some of her dark loose strands of hair out of her eyes gently with his freehand. The wizard just starred at the beauty before him with ample affection. "You make me want to do random things, you know that?" He laughed as he thought about it, "I have these weird...I don't know...cravings? Like, I want to make you breakfast one day." He shook his head knowing how stupid it sounded but he didn't care, "And that's completely insane because...I have no idea how to cook, you know? Bless the poor stove that I finally get my hands on."
What it is, is a sickness what it is, is regret

And I might be tired but I'm not dead yet

Caliece Raymond [ Inactive Character ]
1948 Posts
  • *
  • Do not read the next sentence. You little rebel, I like you.
  • *
  • *
  • Trophy Closet Pureblood Character
Re: Scrapped Valentines [Caliece]
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2014, 09:52:15 PM »
She smiled and listened to him talk, he was picking up more and more points as he opened his mouth. Watching her walk away was painful for him and that's exactly what she wanted. She wanted him to feel something, anything for her. She wanted to know that he gave a crap about her and now he was telling her that he wanted her, he felt pain when she walked away. She let out a laugh and shook her head. Even with all the mush and hopeless romantic stuff he was still Silas. It was just the way she liked him. Her eyes meet his and she saw a hint of something in his eyes. It was a spark, and that spark was for her. She felt her cheeks heat up a little. She had no idea what she was saying. She knew the general idea of what a spank bank, or back or whatever it was called. It was a nice thought that she used her for most of that, and slightly embarrassing as well.

She looked up at him and smiled sweetly. It was nice to have him back, he was warm and he was here. It was nice to have someone that cared about her the way that Silas did. Or the way she hoped he did. Their bodies were pressed together innocently and she didn't want him to ever let go of her. His handsome face looking down at her with that look in his eyes. Like she was the only one that mattered. And he was the only one that mattered to her right now, in that moment.

But all good things had to end, especially if better things were to come. She pulled back from him and tugged gently on his hand. Then he spoke again. She let out a laugh and shook her head. "I'm not sure that would work in all situations Silas." She looked back at him and tugged on him harder. "What if you were to get into a fight with a male? Or your parents? That would be awkward and weird...I mean you wouldn't want to settle an argument with your parents that way." Her cheeks turned a deeper red when he brought it up again. She shook her head and bit down on her lip. "Perhaps you're right, from a mans point of view. But if you want a woman to want you, to keep you around. Charm is the way to go. And Silas....you're charm is...well its interesting to say the least." She let out a laugh and pulled him into the Three Broomsticks. He said she had a grace. Well she was a woman...most women did. "Well, now you know not to piss me off." She grinned back at him before sitting down in a booth in near the back of the shop.

"I have to admit, breakfast sounds wonderful. Even if you do burn the house down in the process." She smiled and leaned forward planting a small kiss on his lips. She adored the person sitting next to her. There was no way she was going to let him go ever again. He was too perfect for her. He balanced her out and she him.

Silas Callaghan [ Inactive Character ]
920 Posts
  • If you ever hurt her, I'll take you up to the vet and have you put down.
  • *
  • Trophy Closet
Re: Scrapped Valentines [Caliece]
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2014, 02:17:49 AM »
It was amazing, really. Silas being the sort of obnoxious twit that he was, had found someone in which he could actually bring joy to by being himself. He could genuinely make her laugh instead of the usual angry responses he was exercised in dealing with. It was all very new to him but the awareness gave him a changed kind of rush in comparison. He was still allowed to say what he wanted and he didn’t think that was possible with most girls, but Caliece had proved to be different. Much different. It was no surprise that the witch was special, especially having enough patience to deal with someone like him.

Silas shook his head, his mop of messy curls wiggling with him, “No, no. Those types of arguments are different. I’m not tryin to shag a bloke or me mum, am I?” He thought on it for a moment, cringing in the process, “God. Why would you even suggest something like that? Now all I can think of is that time I went out with her in public. She was scarfing down a kebab like it was her last meal.” Silas was animated while he talked, acting like he was jamming hunks of food in his mouth, audio and all. “It was seriously barbaric. Like watching a wild-starving lion attack a poor gazelle…I couldn’t even finish my food.” He made another wrinkled face to her before his face turned like something had dawned on him suddenly, “Hmm…maybe that’s why my dad married her…”

She mentioned that charm was a way to a woman’s heart and just before he could say anthing she made a comment about his tactics. “Interesting?” He laughed wholeheartedly with Caliece as he looked her way, “C’mon now, it can’t be that bad can it? Well…I got you, didn’t I?” He pretended to adjust an invisible tie tighter on his neck, symbolizing an air of playful arrogance as they walked into the three broomsticks.

Silas took a seat directly across from her as they got a booth toward the back and he chuckled lightly when she mentioned him burning down her house, “Yeah…probably not,” She kissed him and he quickly puckered his lips to catch it, “The best idea.” He grinned softly toward her before another thought popped up into his mind, he crossed his arms on the table and leaned in, “But you’re parent were rich bastards, I bet you could just buy a new one.” He laughed lightly but then thought about one of their conversations from before, “Didn’t you say that they forgot to change the will before they died or somethin'?” It was random but he always spoke what was on his mind. Silas had never really asked her about her parents but he was interested by what she meant by this now that they were more of an item.
What it is, is a sickness what it is, is regret

And I might be tired but I'm not dead yet

Caliece Raymond [ Inactive Character ]
1948 Posts
  • *
  • Do not read the next sentence. You little rebel, I like you.
  • *
  • *
  • Trophy Closet Pureblood Character
Re: Scrapped Valentines [Caliece]
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2014, 12:21:42 AM »
Caliece had always felt something for Silas, even when he was being the 'obnoxious twit' that was. But she was always too afraid to act on it because of his reputation. Things were different now, he was with her, he wanted to be with her and he made her laugh. He was good at making her feel special, and beautiful. It was an amazing feeling to have someone that cared about her the way that Silas did. Sure, they had their awkward moments, and the fact that he had avoided her for several weeks but he admitted that he wanted to be with her and it scared him. She didn't blame him, love was a scary concept for both of them. They kept each other in check and it kept things interesting. She adored Silas, even if he did make things complicated, she was perfectly okay with complicated.

She let out a hearty laugh and shook her head. "Hey, you're the one that said it, love. I'm just putting in the what ifs." She smiled at him and offered him a wink. It was the first time that she had gotten him to the point where he usually got her. She giggled again and shrugged her shoulders. "That's a very vivid picture....but hey...you suggest things like all the time...I'm just trying to keep up with you." She laughed again and shook her head. "Don't men like a woman with a good appetite?" Looked at him and titled her head. The things he did were just so damn cute she could barely contain herself.

She turned to look at him and nodded her head. "That's what I said...Interesting. I didn't say it was bad, just interesting. And you got me, Silas, because you are ruggedly handsome and know how to dance." She laughed and grabbed his hand giving it a slight squeeze. The playfulness of their relationship was what Caliece liked most about it. It was serious, but at the same time, it was like they were best friends.

Caliece smiled at him and shrugged her shoulders. "Yeah. They were rich...I got everything from them....And I don't know...I might sell it anyway. There's a lot of bad memories in that house." She looked across the table at him. When he asked his question she nodded and looked down at her hands. "Yes, they forgot. They were strong supporters and followers of the dark lord. And well, they were killed in the battle. It was sort of hard, because they were my parents and all, but I'm pretty sure they never really loved me." She sighed and looked up at him. She slid her hand across the table asking for his. It was hard a topic to discuss and she wanted someone who cared about her to be there for her. And Silas was it. "They told me that, if I were going to support muggles that I was no longer their child. They kicked me out of the house and...well I never went back. After they died, I was contacted and they told me that I got everything. But I know they were going to change the will...I guess they never got the chance." She bit down on her lip and looked up at him.

Silas Callaghan [ Inactive Character ]
920 Posts
  • If you ever hurt her, I'll take you up to the vet and have you put down.
  • *
  • Trophy Closet
Re: Scrapped Valentines [Caliece]
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2014, 09:33:20 PM »

Don’t men like woman with a good appetite… The question made him die of laughter as he thought of every possible way to answer her question; none of which was even the least bit appropriate. The innocence of Caliece’s mind was something that Silas valued above everything. She was a woman but she still had a naivety to her that blended well with the school boy’s rather childish charm. So what- if some of what he’d said went over her head, she was still able to see the humor there and that- he appreciated immensely. Usually anyone that found him even remotely amusing was good in his book and Caliece had already gone above and beyond that.

Once he got back is breath, he looked to Caliece with a wide smile, “Maybe that is true, my dad seems to like women with appetites- but I’ll bet you any amount of galleons that no one wants to see me mum scarfing down a plate of food. It’s traumatizing and it’ll leave you scarred for life…you’ll see what I’m talking about one day.” This was an indirect way of Silas stating that he wanted Caliece to meet his parents; only, it didn’t register in his mind how serious he felt about the witch by what he’d mentioned. The comment just left his mouth without a second thought and he still carried on nonchalantly as they talked.

“Finally! Someone else says it. I’ve always told myself I was ruggedly handsome,” He ran a hand through his mess of curls before looking back to her with a grin, “And I’d say that you were quite taken by my dance moves…” He bit his lips, wiggling one eyebrow up and down, as he did a horrible version of a cha-cha in place, “You haven’t even seen my best moves,” He suggested as his hand was taken in hers. It was true though that the unlikely pair had formed a bond that tilted between best friends and more. Being around each other came naturally, especially when he was so easily able to put his pigheaded natural self to rest when around her.

Silas being so naturally high strung let his eyes wander in all parts of the shop, fingers tapping against the table in an offbeat rhythm, before resting them back on Caliece. His voice a bit high pitched as he answered her, “Sell it?! Don’t be mental, I was only jokin',” Then the witch went on to say that there were bad memories. Caliece drew his attention back when she began…strong supporters….they never really loved me…What? The school boy wore an openly perplexed expression, his large green eyes doing little to hold back his inner thoughts as she outstretched her hand from across the table; to which he responded by slipping his hand into hers absentmindedly.  But his mouth talked before his mind developed his words long enough for a filter to kick in properly as he looked to her, “Well don’t they just sound like a couple of balls of sunshine…” He replied sarcastically, “Serves them right, then though- for being dicks. That’s just bloody ridiculous. Now I see why you want to get the hell out of there. I have half a mind to gather some muggles and have a piss party on their graves,” Sensitively wasn't a strong suit but it was his own way of understanding her.
What it is, is a sickness what it is, is regret

And I might be tired but I'm not dead yet

Tags:
Tags: