September 29, 2026, 11:00:38 AM

Author Topic:  Jehenne de Brigue's School Year End Date?  (Read 1567 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Becca [ OOC Account ]
285 Posts
Jehenne de Brigue's School Year End Date?
« on: March 06, 2017, 04:58:04 PM »
I'm hoping this hasn't been asked before and I've just missed it, but I was wondering when Jehenne de Brigue's school year officially ends? I know the school year starts in the third week of July, so does it finish in late May and then they have two months off? Or is their "summer break" even longer than that?


Luciana Bertinelli [ Inactive Character ]
1199 Posts  •  21  •  pasta  •  played by laura
  • *
  • *
  • "Haven't you heard? I don't have a heart. Everyone knows that."
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Trophy Closet an offer you can't refuse This driver or character won or was runner-up for an Anniversary 2018 Poll! Beauxbatons House Cup (1999-2000) - Ombrelune Influential Family Member Pureblood Character Former Ombrelune Musketeer Italy National Team Fan Middle Class Family Member
Re: Jehenne de Brigue's School Year End Date?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2017, 01:58:43 AM »
not an admin obviously but i would imagine it's like university so possibly could finish in May
I don't think it would be any longer though, unless it was fitting in more work experience

Tags:
Tags: